Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Now This Guy is Really Incel (Video)

T

TrueBlackCel

Banned
-
He's now 30, no job, never dated, and doesn't know how to drive

IT'S BRUTALLY OVER for this fatcel. My thoughts and prayers.

Being Fat is not incel

dudes neck fat is wider than his head? guy needs to do something or hes about to rip

He has a nice voice, makes me think if he lost weight he might be good looking.

fatcels cant be truecels they are volcels

fatcels are volcels

but being jobless, carless is really fucking him

Fatcel is volcel.
Being Fat is not incel
JmGhdlJ

Fat fucks aren't incels being skinny is worse

Being fat is a indicator of other behavioral problems. There is a reason a lot of people don't respect fat people, or call fatcels, volcels.

Fatcel is volcel.
This, he should try to lose weight he might be good looking under all that fat. He might be incel right now but I'm not gonna give him the truecel status until he tries to lose weight. Dude seems nice.

This, he should try to lose weight he might be good looking under all that fat. He might be incel right now but I'm not gonna give him the truecel status until he tries to lose weight. Dude seems nice.
Pussy denier

That's what a high E body looks like, I'm sorry but it's over for that dude. Doesn't mean that all fat guys look like that when they lose the weight though.
"chads underneath the fat" is the exception to the rule, not THE rule.

What the heck is a true incel then? Everybody thinks they're worse off than everybody else
Someone who can't "ascend" from inceldom by going to the gym. A truecel is someone that is fucked no matter what they do. There is no escape for a true incel.

it never began

How can he be so low inhib showing his face in a public video talking about his inceldom? Nothing to lose? or because he's a hopecel by cutting down on fat he will be chad?

Most fatcels are fat because they had nothing to lose or because of depression due to incel status. Losing the weight will do nothing for them.

time to rope boyo

Fatcel = volcel

feel bad for the guy he seem like a very nice person. I hope he snap one day and go ER or AM

It's all about personality.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Dude needs to learn how to drive, it's not gonna get him laid at all but come on, that's something you just gotta do for yourself, period.

He is running out of breath after every sentence, must be breathcel

The posterboy for what the average normalfag thinks an incel looks like.and jfl @ asking women for advice.

Thank God I'm only 20 years old. The possibility of ending up like him fills me with anxiety though.

The posterboy for what the average normalfag thinks an incel looks like.and jfl @ asking women for advice.
I do agree with that.
Thank God I'm only 20 years old. The possibility of ending up like him fills me with anxiety though.
You think you'll get that big?

You guys are morons. Sorry for saying this. Once somebody is as morbildy obese as this guy if he loses fat he will be a sack of skin. He will always look like shit. Also if at 30 he wasn't able to resolve his psychological problems leading to this then he won't make it. None of you is as incel as this guy. You guys are seriously fucking hilarious.

I was just watching his videos again. Poor guy. If he wants to ascend he would have to go through the hard work of losing all that weight, and all that would be left over is betabuxxing.

You guys are morons. Sorry for saying this. Once somebody is as morbildy obese as this guy if he loses fat he will be a sack of skin. He will always look like shit. Also if at 30 he wasn't able to resolve his psychological problems leading to this then he won't make it. None of you is as incel as this guy. You guys are seriously fucking hilarious.
I have to agree with you. Don't get the fatcel is volcel. This dude is freaking huge.

It's the same with mentalcels. It's not like one day you could say: "Hey, I could stop having Aspergers today and act like a normal person". Some of you have such a naive idea of how things are. It's a fucking joke.

He hair and race mogs me, possibly height mogs me too, but yea it's beyond over at this point.

he wouldn't be incel if he took more showers and brushed his teeth regulary