Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Is my boyfriend abusive??

• Thread starter Balding Subhuman
  • Start date
Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
Like oh my god I (F28) have been together with my bf (32) for two years. He's the sole breadwinner and he is currently paying off my student loans. I haven't found a job in 8 months but I'm trying soooooooo hard.

We've had our moments but my boyfriend promised we could go to a spa on easter but then he had the audacity to tell me that we couldn't go because we can't afford it??

Men are supposed to provide!! Even if I'm a feminist woman and I hate sexism, men are still supposed to be the breadwinners! I told him that and now he doesn't communicate with me anymore.

I think he's being emotionally abusive as he's now so emotionally unavailable and he refuses to communicate with me!!

What do you think twoxxfemcels?? Should I leave this abusive manbaby?

Dump him immediatly

but then he had the audacity to tell me that we couldn't go because we can't afford it??
what the hell?? excuse me?

we are the prize honey

leave that incel

I am your bf, and I will rape you if you think about leaving

he doesn't even deserve to be called a man.

WTF!!!! ill take care of him for you my beautiful queen….

just go out on a girls night out without telling him and make sure to cheat on him so he feels some of your pain .

I would leave him right now

Like oh my god I (F28) have been together with my bf (32) for two years. He's the sole breadwinner and he is currently paying off my student loans. I haven't found a job in 8 months but I'm trying soooooooo hard.

We've had our moments but my boyfriend promised we could go to a spa on easter but then he had the audacity to tell me that we couldn't go because we can't afford it??

Men are supposed to provide!! Even if I'm a feminist woman and I hate sexism, men are still supposed to be the breadwinners! I told him that and now he doesn't communicate with me anymore.

I think he's being emotionally abusive as he's now so emotionally unavailable and he refuses to communicate with me!!

1. slander his ass, hes tots psycho like gurl, get.outta.there
2. ugh get some strange to get him outta your system, you soound soooo co-dependent, hes like probably a narcissist or something, like totally, my dad was like this ugh
yaaah

Cuck him with BBC and sand him the video

I wish those 30 year old engineers just pumped and dumped chad's leftovers. Better to be alone than a cuck in fake relationship with no love and starfish sex. Teehee I've had enough of that *insert non 100% vanilla sex act* with chad in my wild youth :foidSoy:

Gurlll get yourself a real 6ft4 muscular chad with 10-inch dick and show the recording of him pounding you to your boyfriend!!!!!

Firefox OPUoTfUceL

All males are abusers.