Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Now This Guy is Really Incel (Video)

F715f1ff0abbc6261e6af1fd6774731d

JFL @ some :bluepill: guy in the comment section of this guys video

he clearly hasn't tried getting a haircut while taking a shower of course
ya'll need to see a therapist :soy:

I was just watching his videos again. Poor guy. If he wants to ascend he would have to go through the hard work of losing all that weight, and all that would be left over is betabuxxing.
he may as well just eat himself to death, losing weight would make him a sack of ugly skin so that he can maybe possibly date a divorced 3/10 35 y/o single mom with 3 mulatto kids. it couldn't be any more over for this guy

he may as well just eat himself to death, losing weight would make him a sack of ugly skin so that he can maybe possibly date a divorced 3/10 35 y/o single mom with 3 mulatto kids. it couldn't be any more over for this guy
Sadly you're right.

It's the same with mentalcels. It's not like one day you could say: "Hey, I could stop having Aspergers today and act like a normal person". Some of you have such a naive idea of how things are. It's a fucking joke.

I'm 55. Never had sex, never drove.
I'm twice as old as him.

Even if he loses all the fat he will be left with extreme amount of excess skin that would take 60.000 dollars worth of surgery to remove.

Sorry to disrupt the self-pity party here, but all this shit is fixable.

No job? Go hand your resume into the local fast food joints (I'm guessing you know where they are lmao)

Fat? Just consume less food, literally requires less effort than the lifestyle you're leading now.

Can't drive? Take the bus, or just learn how to do it (To be fair this can be quite expensive, and without a job I don't blame him for not getting this sorted yet)

No girlfriend? Take care of the above and you'll be in a much better position to get a date. This guy hasn't got any physical issues other than being very obese, but that's fixable.

This guy looks/sounds like talking to a therapist/counselor might really help him out too. I can't talk from experience, but living this way for an extended period of time (assuming this has been pretty much the case since he was a little kid/teenager) is bound to cause some issues for you. He's 29 now, if he did all of the above he could have his shit together within like 2 years.