Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got lectured how life is easier when you're married.

Monke

Monke

M.A.C.A.Q.U.E._.M.A.X.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
I'm a middle-aged monkey shopping for an apartment. Got a cab. Been discussing stuff with a driver. Did my best not to throw shit at him. He asked if I'm married. After my reply he told me that its a lot easier when you're.

Now check his ultimate bluepill: he's divorced dude in his fifties. Lost his apartment due to it and now is renting. Cant get a mortgage due to age, cant collect enough money to buy because he's uber driver. As soon as he's going to be too old to drive he'll be fucked. Still fucking "a lot easier".

Hell, sometimes being an incel is not that bad.

> life is easier when you're married
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Until you get divorce

He's resentful and wants you to commit the same mistakes

He wants to bring you down to his level

EE? Cab drivers are usually unprofessional. He can't give you advice that worked maybe 10 years ago.

I have never seen a happy married man. If anything I've seen so many married men over the years telling young people "never get married"

lying piece of shit just wants you to bring you down to his level - crabs in a bucket

I love it when old ass boomer fags (or just really retarded blue-pilled sheep) attempt to project their own insecurities / shameful ways of life onto those that were fortunate not to make the same mistakes, getting talked down to as if you're a child... yah, it's fucking over. This is one of the many reasons I just don't open my mouth anymore around these types of people, they're so fucking in denial and just can't help themselves but spew bullshit.