Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Notice how everyone, regardless of political views is cheering on the genocide of Palestinians

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
The right is cheering on Israel because gods chosen ones or some bullshit. And the woke left is cheering on Israel because the politicians they worship support Israel. Even those who aren't political are cheering on Israel because Palestinians are brown and ugly.

This is how the world feels about ethnics
@Made in Heaven @gymletethnicel

Unironically true, you are worth less than a even a mosquito if you are an ethnic. This is brutal. The racepill is never ending in its brutality.

When I was in Japan, I saw the Japanese being kind to white foreigners, but brown people and other Asians always treated like dogshit.

The only people anyone cares about there are Khazar Milkers and underage girls to be used for their holes.

The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

the kikes are at it again.

Well to be fair, more are on the side of Palestine than in previous conflicts and it is bothering the kikes.

Although you are right, the politicians are still kike puppets

The right is cheering on Israel because gods chosen ones or some bullshit. And the woke left is cheering on Israel because the politicians they worship support Israel. Even those who aren't political are cheering on Israel because Palestinians are brown and ugly.

Where is the woke left chering on the kikes? Literaly everywhere the woke left is against the kikes and pro Palestine some retards even Pro-Hamas. I do agree the right has been cucked by IsraEl long time ago.

Well to be fair, more are on the side of Palestine than in previous conflicts and it is bothering the kikes.
yea, there were large pro-palestine protests for months in this country

but politicians are obviously not going to budge, because they know (((who))) owns them

Unironically true, you are worth less than a even a mosquito if you are an ethnic. This is brutal. The racepill is never ending in its brutality.

When I was in Japan, I saw the Japanese being kind to white foreigners, but brown people and other Asians always treated like dogshit.
They need 10 more horishimas

Where is the woke left chering on the kikes? Literaly everywhere the woke left is against the kikes and pro Palestine some retards even Pro-Hamas. I do agree the right has been cucked by IsraEl long time ago.
All over reddit and every online community and forum.

All over reddit and every online community and forum.
Well i dont really use reddit but the leftists one always said that israel was genociding palestenians so idk what leftist subs ur browsing. Dont know shit about other forums.

Well i dont really use reddit but the leftists one always said that israel was genociding palestenians so idk what leftist subs ur browsing. Dont know shit about other forums.
Lefties are getting circumcised to show their support for Israel

This. Supporting Israel on Instagram is like social media suicide. But of course, for every social media app there is a Jew behind it, so it’s a paradox

Last edited:

STFU antisemite

Israel have right to defending itself (In gta)

yea, there were large pro-palestine protests for months in this country

but politicians are obviously not going to budge, because they know (((who))) owns them
I’ll having your whole family horrifically tortured for that

STFU antisemite
a man with a beard wearing a hat and glasses is shown in a black and white photo

Greater Israel is in the process of completion

I’ll having your whole family horrifically tortured for that
why, aren't you proud of yourself for (((owning))) all the politicians and the media?

didnt hamas start the attack? :feelswhere: :feelswhere:

Either you shut up or suffer consequences
it's ok the jews already have it out for me

they are hiding in the walls, whispering the secrets of kabbalah

I can hear them scratching their way in

I hope they wipe each other out.

Jbw has fully cucked gooks to the point of no return for them. Long gone is the samurai

another 20 trillion to israel :feelsLightsaber:

the woke left is cheering on Israel because the politicians they worship support Israel
I don't think this is true. The woke left can't shut up about muh genocide, they are extremely annoying.

I lean more towards pro israel in this conflict, only because the pro-palestine leftists are TOO fucking annoying.
The pro-Palestine leftist fanatics are FUCKING ANNOYING and they piss me the fuck off. They act like they're personally living in Palestine, and they act like it's literally the worst thing ever. You literally cannot open social media without seeing some retard leftist calling Joe Biden ''Genocide Joe'', as if he's the one who personally started the conflict, and the one who personally killed civillians.

THEY MADE ME ROOT FOR JOE BIDEN! If you want to read more about how Joe Biden is relatable to incels, click here: https://incels.is/threads/what-happened-to-frothysolutions.597758/page-2#post-14156737

Still, Israel has worse politics. Israel is more pro leftism, pro feminism, pro LGBT. Palestine is the opposite. So Palestine is better. We should ultimately root for Palestine.
View attachment 1154951
The 'queers for palestine' shit is the wildest and most retarded form of faggotry. Dumb fucking retards. They advocate for gaza and palestine, but they would be stoned to death there. Just like the dumb feminists for palestine.
View attachment 1154952

I'm kind of seeing the opposite

I don't think this is true. The woke left can't shut up about muh genocide, they are extremely annoying.
No, they are cheering Israel has a right to exist and anyone who says otherwise is a Nazi, etc.

The people that cuts our throat in my country are usually pro-palestine.
We don't really care about Israel but we won't shed tears neither.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back