Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Nothing worse than being horny and alone on Friday night

• Thread starter sinclair_silence
  • Start date
sinclair_silence

sinclair_silence

Mogged by Flies
★★★
On "international women's day" no less :feelsUnreal:

While countless men at my school are in bed with their girls tonight—some in my same building no doubt—I rot alone in my room.

That's a normal friday night tbh

People are in bed with their girlfriends hands on their chest while I am alone horny and playing overwatch 2. Suifuel

feel free to trib this hapa

314708735 1346305276114275 9085884115552119796 n
314708735 1346305276114275 9085884115552119796 n

Alcohol is a great cope

Alcohol is a great cope
I turn 21 this summer (I made a post about this recently). But I'm not interested in drinking, I get addicted to things very easily and would probably become an alcoholic.

I turn 21 this summer (I made a post about this recently). But I'm not interested in drinking, I get addicted to things very easily and would probably become an alcoholic.
kidcel

While countless men at my school are in bed with their girls tonight—some in my same building no doubt—I rot alone in my room.
Valentine's day is the absolutely fucking worst for this

at what age do you think one becomes a "legitimate" incel then? (i made this account a while after turning 20)
I'd say if you are still a KHHV in your mid 20s, you're starting to be a truecel.

If you're still a KHHV by your 30s, it's over. Never even began for you.

But tbh, having an account on this forum is a truecel trait. You're not coming here if your life is going great.

Just stop being horny. Its illogical as an incel

22 minimum
bruh ER died at 22… you can't be suggesting he was an incel for only the last few months of his life :feelswhat:

Last edited:
But tbh, having an account on this forum is a truecel trait. You're not coming here if your life is going great.
This is a balanced approach. I have some good things going on in my life (I may make a post about this), and this is reflected in my low post count… but I'm obviously not getting any girls, so I still come here sometimes.

bruh ER died at 22… you can't be suggesting he was an incel for only the last few months of his life :feelswhat:
I like how you bring up the biggest fakecel to exist as your example of an incel.

On "international women's day" no less :feelsUnreal:

Kill them all

I like how you bring up the biggest fakecel to exist as your example of an incel.
Who are you to call him a "fakecel" — he's literally the patron saint of this movement.

That's me almost everyday