Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nothing on earth you can cope with will get you equivalent to what it feels like to be a Chad.

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit
Being a Legit Handsome Man has to be the best feeling on the Fucking Earth. No drug can come close to it. No materialistic objects you buy can get you close to it.

That 5'6 curry with his Ferrari and his Large House and his 1 Million in his bank account doesn't mean shit. No girl can tell how valuable you are by looking at you.

Chad doesn't care about that Stupid Fucking Shit. He drives a beater. Lives in a shitty apartment. Has a negative balance in his bank account. Who gives a fuck about that he is a fucking Chad.

To walk around and KNOW that every girl literally has their fucking tongues hanging out of their mouths admiring you in all of your Chadness. Know that women will FALL IN LOVE with you just by looking at you for 1-2 seconds. Knowing that girls will go Out Of Their Way to be EXTRA nice to you just for being a handsome fucking man.

Ill never forget this moment in my life. I was in College and I was walking behind a Legit Chad in the fucking Student Union. Literally It was like watching God Walking in that Hallway. It was like Moses Parting The Red Sea. Not even fucking Helen of Troy had this much attention.

EVERY girl was just staring at this fucking guy. It was like they couldn't fucking help themselves. I saw a group of women just turning back and giggling looking at him as they walked in front of him. They fucking got to the door to go outside and HELD IT OPEN for this Chad who was a good distance behind them. These girls waited for like 15 seconds until he eventually got to that door. It was one of the wildest things I have seen in my entire life.

Being at a Male Model level is like winning 10 Powerball Lottos back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back.

Ill never forget this moment in my life. I was in College and I was walking behind a Legit Chad in the fucking Student Union. Literally It was like watching God Walking in that Hallway. It was like Moses Parting The Red Sea. Not even fucking Helen of Troy had this much attention.

EVERY girl was just staring at this fucking guy. It was like they couldn't fucking help themselves. I saw a group of women just turning back and giggling looking at him as they walked in front of him. They fucking got to the door to go outside and HELD IT OPEN for this Chad who was a good distance behind them. These girls waited for like 15 seconds until he eventually got to that door. It was one of the wildest things I have seen in my entire life.
Enough ropefuel for today :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Ye it's the best thing for a man, maybe that's why all the worlds top dogs are so obsessed with the occult, desperately trying to find something that can surpass the chad.

That's like playing a game on god mode, you can't lose and you don't even have to try... it's the best way to enjoy any game.