Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'd be a slave just to get a girlfriend.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Not in the cuckoldry femdom type of way either because that is cum eating cuck shit.

I mean like how the United Jewland use to have it for niggas like me
The slave life was so fucking easy. All you did was work a couple of hours and then get guaranteed food shelter and water. You also get a toilet to breed with. Fucking a fantasy world right there.
Imagine getting guaranteed all that shit and a toilet to rape whenever you want. Only to work like a normal schedule we have right now but instead we get 0.001 shekles per hour which can barely afford half a chips bag.

Slave Life = easy mode

Just hope massa doesn't whip you too hard

Yes, but we can skip the slave part and get right to the guaranteed wife part :feelsdevil:

bucks nowadays just break themselves it seems

Reinstitute slavery and whitecels/blackcels don't exist anymore

cuck shit dnr

Not in the cuckoldry femdom type of way either because that is cum eating cuck shit.

I mean like how the United Jewland use to have it for niggas like me
The slave life was so fucking easy. All you did was work a couple of hours and then get guaranteed food shelter and water. You also get a toilet to breed with. Fucking a fantasy world right there.
Imagine getting guaranteed all that shit and a toilet to rape whenever you want. Only to work like a normal schedule we have right now but instead we get 0.001 shekles per hour which can barely afford half a chips bag.

Slave Life = easy mode
Same af

No slavery for your face.

Post your cuck fantasies in the lounge bud

Cotton nig boyyy

Yeah most people throughout history were indentured servants, it's really not that bad and not much different from wage slaving.