Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nothing is worse than being short

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
Being short is one of the biggest nightmares of men. No man wants to be short. Short men are seen as soy, weak, clown and infantile.
Short men are the biggest turn off for most of the foids. Just by hearing the term "short men" women become extremely angry and reject them right off the bat without even seeing their face let alone talking to them and knowing them.
Anyone, especially a foid, saying height doesn't matter is blatantly lying with all guns blazing.
There is no such thing called "Short King".
When you are a short man, it's inevitable to be mogged, bullied and laughed at in every corner of your life.
Being short is best to experience the blackpill, but no one wants to experience it nevertheless. Being short man is a curse!!
I know what I am saying very well. I have faced bullying in all my life because of my dirty height. I hate myself to the core!!
I wish I wasn't born, I wish I was tall, I wish I had friends and love, I wish I was a happy person but this dirty height would never allow me to be happy and confident:cryfeels::cryfeels:

tbh shortcels can be good jesters for normies
and yeah being a 5'8 curry is absolutely hell in australia

There's this amazon foid on Instagram and TikTok who frequently craves short guys. She calls them #shortkings.

Nothing is worse than having rotten skin

I’m 5’8. It’s over

:feelsjuice: I dunno dude you could be a quadriplegic

Very much i agree.

Haha too bad northie
-6’6 Dravidian

ovER for shortcels.
The height pill is too brutal.
There is nothing you could do about it, other than cope harder.

There's this amazon foid on Instagram and TikTok who frequently craves short guys. She calls them #shortkings.
X D

over land rover

tbh shortcels can be good jesters for normies
that's what robin williams had to do to survive school, he was a manlet and bullied a lot, so he had to entertain people and make fun of himself to amuse them and get protection

being 5'6 is hell

I remember when Id be suicidal last year when a guy or girl brutally heightmogged me. But nowadays I don’t care about it ngl. Like yea it happens, can’t do anything about it. What makes it better is when I see guys around my height with girls and I don’t feel as bad.

I hate myself to the core!!
You are not your body, you are your consciousness. Don't hate yourself because of the vessel that you inhabit. Hate others for rejecting you over something so superficial but never hate yourself over things you cant control. You can also get leg lengthening. I plan on getting leg lengthening eventually.

Being ugly is the worst thing. I know short slayers, but i don’t know ugly slayers. If you have a handsome and masculine face and a good body, nothing stops you from slaying.

But if you look like a retard, nothing will help you, except for being very tall, i am talking about a very good height, like 200 cm

We are in hell

"There were 3,075 suicides over an average follow-up period of 15 years. There was a strong inverse association between height and suicide risk. In fully adjusted models, a 5-cm increase in height was associated with a 9% decrease in suicide risk."

Yeah, height is really brutal. I think the only thing that even comes close to the brutality of being really short is balding and ND.

Being short AND ugly should come with a lifetime supply of disability income or cyanide pills

Cope

5 4 with baby face makes life hell. No respect, no fear, only shame. The only benefit is people dont expect me to use thier assumptions about me to my advantage

I've seen her. She can't get guys her height or taller so she copes by pretending she has a penchant for short men

5 4 with baby face makes life hell. No respect, no fear, only shame. The only benefit is people dont expect me to use thier assumptions about me to my advantage
This. Society rejects me over height, so everything I do is strategic, for my benefit.

Being ugly is the worst thing. I know short slayers, but i don’t know ugly slayers. If you have a handsome and masculine face and a good body, nothing stops you from slaying.

But if you look like a retard, nothing will help you, except for being very tall, i am talking about a very good height, like 200 cm
Nah even at 200 cm a sub4 is still incel.

"There were 3,075 suicides over an average follow-up period of 15 years. There was a strong inverse association between height and suicide risk. In fully adjusted models, a 5-cm increase in height was associated with a 9% decrease in suicide risk."

Yeah, height is really brutal. I think the only thing that even comes close to the brutality of being really short is balding and ND.
We need a study on suicide rate among unattractive men.

You are not your body, you are your consciousness. Don't hate yourself because of the vessel that you inhabit. Hate others for rejecting you over something so superficial but never hate yourself over things you cant control. You can also get leg lengthening. I plan on getting leg lengthening eventually.
Very true.

We need a study on suicide rate among unattractive men.
First we would need to establish the common metrics of sexual dimorphism and attractiveness. But we already know what that is.

I remember when Id be suicidal last year when a guy or girl brutally heightmogged me. But nowadays I don’t care about it ngl. Like yea it happens, can’t do anything about it. What makes it better is when I see guys around my height with girls and I don’t feel as bad.
I very rarely see any guy around my height with gfs—must be our bad personalities tho not height:feelsseriously:

Our only reason of existence is to get mogged by taller men and make them look better to foids :feelsrope:

My existence as a manlet is to wrap a bomb vest and bomb myself

I am 5'9 in the Netherlands. It's ovER. The average height for men in the Netherlands is 6'2 BTW.

I am 5'9 in the Netherlands. It's ovER. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: The average height for men in the Netherlands is 6'2 BTW. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

True. It must be absolutely brutal.

Karma for bullying and being hostile towards other incels

:feelswhat: