Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The guy whom I used to bully has a gf now

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
There is this guy living in my neighbourhood whom I used to bully for being fat and dark skinned during childhood. He is still fat, ugly and dark, but today while coming home I saw something which completely destroyed me; I saw something I never thought of. I saw him with a girl in a restaurant; he was eating and talking to her and they both were also laughing. I can't believe how could someone like that hideous fool can have a girlfriend :feelsree::feelsree:
He isn't even that tall; probably an inch taller than me. I also facemog him.
Maybe it's because he's NTmaxxed? Dark traidmaxxed and jestermaxxed??
The girl wasn't even that good looking either; they were looksmatch.
But whatever, atleast he has some hole now to fuck, talk and love while I am rotting alone in misery with no friends let alone holes.

Haha karma for you bully

How are you suffering? You go to school and have social skills
I don't go to school, duffer nor do I have any social skills otherwise why would I be Friendless?

How did you bully anyone at 5'5?
I am 5'7 and used to get bullied everywhere

I bullied him during childhood. He's probably 4-5 years younger than me, so I height mogged him back then.

I also used to bully a lot of normies during school. They were all taller than me and better looking, but i was physically stronger than tjem and very dark triad while they were coward-maxxed

it
There is this guy living in my neighbourhood whom I used to bully for being fat and dark skinned during childhood. He is still fat, ugly and dark, but today while coming home I saw something which completely destroyed me; I saw something I never thought of. I saw him with a girl in a restaurant; he was eating and talking to her and they both were also laughing. I can't believe how could someone like that hideous fool can have a girlfriend :feelsree::feelsree:
But whatever, atleast he has some hole now to fuck, talk and love while I am rotting alone in misery with no friends let alone holes.
its over , i see this all the time. Chances are if you approached that girl before him you'd have a gf now. the JBF pill is brutal

it

its over , i see this all the time. Chances are if you approached that girl before him you'd have a gf now. the JBF pill is brutal
I wish I had approached my oneitis back then; she probably would have ridden atleast 10-15 dicks now. I haven't even seen her since last 4-5 years.

what made you think she was his girlfriend?Maybe he was simping and she was using his wallet for free foodbuxx?

what made you think she was his girlfriend?Maybe he was simping and she was using his wallet for free foodbuxx?
Who talks, laughs and goes out with a girl to restaurant to spend time alone?? I am certain that filthy bitch is his gf.

bullies are fakecels

Fakecel bc you were a bully

She just likes him, he is her type don’t overthink it just Embrace your subhumanity

I was like 6 inches shorter than everyone
and still I bullied everyone till about age 14

She just likes him, he is her type don’t overthink it just Embrace your subhumanity
I don't know when will I get my type
My Hero Academia Aaaa GIF

Karama if he is only 1 inch taller and is uglier than you, it's not a matter of looks at that point I think its another reason.

Just be Darkskin curry proven again.

But whatever, atleast he has some hole now to fuck, talk and love while I am rotting alone in misery with no friends let alone
so you bullied people based on their height back then and now your mad that people bully you because of your height?

NT is everything. He'll likely be miserable tho. Normie relationships are hell. The man is a slave to the woman and has to work his ass off so she won't leave him. It's not like it used to be.

NT is everything. He'll likely be miserable tho. Normie relationships are hell. The man is a slave to the woman and has to work his ass off so she won't leave him. It's not like it used to be.
I believe if I was giga NT, I could obtain some low tier foid.

Get out. Incels are the ones that get bullied, not the ones who bully others

Are we supposed to feel bad for you? You bullied an innocent kid because of his appearance. You are the bully most incels have to deal with growing up.
Good on that kid for at least getting a partner. The best revenge is living well.

Kys if you bullied a kid holy shit.

It happens the exact same thing for me. EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING. His gf is ugly, but it's still a hole.

Bullies get what they deserve !

a story with a happy ending

fakecels.is strikes again

Over for bullycels

could've been a family member. who knows

What happened to the guy who raped you as a kid again?
he has a high paying job and lives in a house in the suburban part of the city with the rest of his family who love and respect him, has a beautiful wife and recently had a kid ,couple of years ago. :feelsrope::feelsrope: I even attended his wedding many years ago since his family were family friends with mine, and we used to rent their basement at their house. He had so many friends/buisness partners ,it was so infuriating to watch how they congratulated him and danced on the dance floor with everybody.

The complete opposite of me as a worthless loser with no job,no friends,no girlfriend and only a GED to his name who's living in the hood ,hated by my family for being a burden and a black sheep.

Why did you have to remind me of this shit man,fuck i was in such a good mood too. There is no justice in this fucking world, if it were any other man,he would've been six feet under the ground by now but I am too much of a coward who clings to life regardless of how pathetic it can get.If i ever would go ER, he and his family would be the first ones i would exterminate.

Also, you've got a really good memory that was like the second or third post i made when i joined all those years ago.