Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nothing is worse than being short

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
When I go outside, I get heightmogged by FUCKING teenage girls :feelsree: :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Every day when I wake up and feel the sunlight come through my windows, I take a moment to thank the universe for making me 183 cm. Though there are plenty of men that are taller, at least I escaped manletism.

Being short AND overweight...

Short men can still have friends, non-NTcels can’t

Short men get zero respect. At school, you're a prime target for bullying and at work, you're the butt of every office joke and simply referred to as the 'short guy.' People out in public will feel more inclined to mess with you or mock you, as they fear no repercussion from you or society.

You getting mad at it and trying to stand up for yourself is like being a barking Chihuahua in the eyes of normies. Then they say you have Napoleon Syndrome :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: