Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nothing besides SEX matters

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
Cool philosophy bro

You know so much!!1

You climbed mount everest hopping on one leg? Wow impressive!!1

Ur so wise for your age

Youre such a funny guy!!

Omg A 10 dan karate + tae kwan do black belt !

Wow what a resumé . I can see you worked very hard. You should bee proud of yourself

Sweet japanese sword collection friend

Well, well here he is! Our newest heartsurgeon!

Omg I cant beleib you won a Nobel Price for your groundbreaking research that made free zero polition energy possible for the whole world!

Youre such a sweet and great guy! Someday you will make a very lucky lady very happy (not me though xD I see you as a brother!)

Yea

Yea

Yea

Great workout bro, getting a sixpac of abs instead of beer bro. Congratz on your gains. Maybe now you will feel worthy enough to fap on sub7 chicks

Reality is everything besides sex is bluepill cope. Trying to get foids thru gaining more bluepilled achievements (wealth, knowledge, wisdom, status, bodybuilding with haircuts and other /fa/ggotry , female friends (= masochismmaxxx amd same as cucking if you feel for or want to fuck her), arcane knowledge, prestige in whatever wagiearea you work in, health, mental health, spiritual growth, personality, fake confidence, top notch comedian jestermaxx joke and edgy meme ability , dank redpill DESTROYED moments, glorious victories, being selected into CIA SAC/SOG from your delta unit after getting a Medal of Honor for having turned yourself into a IRL Rambo, Forbes 500, helping poor children in some faraway shithole, becoming a historically significant figure for thousands of years or your bitter edgy blackpill post epoints) will not get you one incher to ascension.

But Im muh whitepilled or Im muh stoic (xD do you hear yourself talk)

Tell me this my man. Look at these pictures I just saw flashing by, mere drops in the ocean of the social media phenomena and then answer me this:

20201122 190734

20201122 190709

Screenshot 20201122 185805 Facebook

Screenshot 20201122 193817 Gallery

20201122 194305

20201122 194239

20201122 194202

How are dem grapes?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201122-185959_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20201122-185959_Instagram.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 108
  • Screenshot_20201122-190210_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20201122-190210_Instagram.jpg
    671.1 KB · Views: 111
  • Screenshot_20201122-185959_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20201122-185959_Instagram.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 93
Extremely powerful post.

It's not that sex is the only thing that matters it's just that in order for self-actualisation to work sex has to come first. Sex is a basic physiogical need so in order to gain happiness from anything else it needs to be fulfilled

Maslow

Living life without reproducing means you are a genetic failure so I guess if genetic success is all we are programmed to care about, then you can’t be truly happy without sex. There are exceptions of course.

It's not that sex is the only thing that matters it's just that in order for self-actualisation to work sex has to come first. Sex is a basic physiogical need so in order to gain happiness from anything else it needs to be fulfilled

View attachment 375918
soys think this pyramid works upside down :feelstastyman:

Last edited:
soys think this piramid works upside down :feelstastyman:
Exactly. Bluepillers are too low IQ to understand cause and effect so they confuse causation with correlation. A good example is "confidence makes you attractive" when reality is "attractiveness will make you confident"

No other way around it.

I hate their halo of vanity so much and my T is getting so low as I grow older that I barely can get it hard with hot chicks anymore. I'll wait for robowaifus.

Why are there people who fornicated around were still empty inside until they found God? Even without God, I heard a lot of people say about things they accomplished or experienced: "That is better than sex." What is with people who are born defective and can't procreate biologically?

I would go so far as to say creampieing pussies is the only thing that matters. Fuck that fake plastic bag sex.

View attachment 375918
Only way to skip the pyramid is to become monke

Reproduction is more important than sex i think.

They said having kids is an incredible feeling.
Obviously both of those things are linked.

I'm a failure

No shit sherlock. Reproduction is the main drive of all living beings. More news at 11.

White pill is tera cope "Just lie to yourself" Theory.
No matter what we do in life, our life was over at birth.
Genetics are everything.

It’s all about having sex and cuddling with a woman who likes you. Nothing else can bring you more happiness and pleasure in life