Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel (Not larping this time) This is actually me. I Was rated subhuman on looksmax.org

Appreciate the detailed reply m8. Fully agree on the school shooter part, but i still don't understand what makes me look like one. Negative canthall tilt + dark circles? I'm usually called shit like that by normies fags
precisely normies looking to punch down on someone who looks depressed, its the dark circles dead eyes thing normies pick up on this nonsense and target.

I agree that to A DEGREE ITS YOUR FACIAL BONES GIVING YOU THE DEAD EYES LOOK AND DARK CIRCLES, BUT YOU CAN GREATLY IMPROVE IT BY DOING THE RIGHT THINGS FOR YOUR HEALTH SLEEP, NUTRITION BODY FAT ETC.

have you noticed most fat people have dark circles and bags under eyes, because shit health, shit circulation, IT CONTRIBUTES TO THE LOOK.

I have the same thing I LOOK LIKE ABSOLUTE SHIT IF I DONT GET ENOUGH SLEEP AND WANK TOO MUCH I LOOK FUCKING DEAD, MY EYES LOOK FUCKED UP AND IT DROPS AT LEAST A WHOLE POINT IN LOOKS, IT MATTERS MORE THAN YOU THINK.

but i cant seem to give up wanking

Last edited:
precisely normies looking to punch down on someone who looks depressed, its the dark circles dead eyes thing normies pick up on this nonsense and target.

I agree that to A DEGREE ITS YOUR FACIAL BONES GIVING YOU THE DEAD EYES LOOK AND DARK CIRCLES, BUT YOU CAN GREATLY IMPROVE IT BY DOING THE RIGHT THINGS FOR YOUR HEALTH SLEEP, NUTRITION BODY FAT ETC.

have you noticed most fat people have dark circles and bags under eyes, because shit health, shit circulation, IT CONTRIBUTES TO THE LOOK.

I have the same thing I LOOK LIKE ABSOLUTE SHIT IF I DONT GET ENOUGH SLEEP AND WANK TOO MUCH I LOOK FUCKING DEAD, MY EYES LOOK FUCKED UP AND IT DROPS AT LEAST A WHOLE POINT IN LOOKS, IT MATTERS MORE THAN YOU THINK.

but i cant seem to give up wanking
Got it. I'm on 25% BF i guess, i lost 7KG this year, from 75kg to 68kg

How do you know i smoke?
I hacked into your webcam, I know you like to smoke (Marlboro?) while playing video games. Nice, I see the sun is shining!

You just need to take redpill advice and you'll easily get laid. I see latinocels like you with hot latinas all the time. When I approach those same latinas, they say "No negros" :feelswhat:
Over for negrocel :feelsrope:

Got it. I'm on 25% BF i guess, i lost 7KG this year, from 75kg to 68kg
i DONT THINK YOU ARE 25% BODFAT

In these pics your skinny fat 20%ish 25% is pretty fat and chubby for a man, you have not much fat in the face.

Get higher testosterone not just drop fat, this helps lean face, its hormonal as well as just bodyfat, do weights and big lifts deadlifts squats increases tesosterone naturally and some herbs korean ginseng, ashwangada, fenugreek is what i take as a stack with good results.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back