Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel (Not larping this time) This is actually me. I Was rated subhuman on looksmax.org

T

TromptZZ

Recruit
★★
23YO latinocel, still trying to lose the V card. I'll delete soon, i don't wanna get doxxed. i see myself as the average incel in 2023, i dont consider myself truecel tier though cause i'm not deformed or have a unfixable failo( I can fix eye area (NCT) with surgery, dark circles with surgery, jaw and recessed chin with surgery. My biggest failo besides being ugly is my 5'6'' subhuman height. I have been browsing this forum since early 2020 and things haven't changed much.

Thoughts?

View: https://imgur.com/a/DcvsVBL

View: https://imgur.com/a/k6HVMtz

No selfies allowed people are either trolls or retarded gosh read the damn rules.

Low-tier-normie (LTN). Hit the gym, lose weight, fix your dark circles, and don't take pictures looking like you're tired.
It's my area that makes me look like tired, i'll need surgery to stop it. My subhuman eye area will be expensive to correct

Your not that bad, just a 4.5/10

wtf you look even worse than last time, how did you reverse your age so quickly tho

Low-tier-normie (LTN). Hit the gym, lose weight, fix your dark circles, and don't take pictures looking like you're tired.
i thought i was LTN, but i'm easy picked up on by people, i don't know if i look too weak and helpless, but at least normies get some respect from people, i don't get respect from anyone because of my face and receiving shitty treatment from normies signals subhumanity

is there one person that doesn't fucking mog me?????

You just need to take redpill advice and you'll easily get laid. I see latinocels like you with hot latinas all the time. When I approach those same latinas, they say "No negros" :feelswhat:

Well you mog me, that's an accomplishment either way, fuck foids nowadays anyway
If that's you on your pfp, there is no fucking way i mog you, you got a better eye area and overall bone structure

No selfies allowed people are either trolls or retarded gosh read the damn rules.
Anyone who posts selfies here is either larping or an attention whore.

100% this guy can easily ascend with a black female
Unironically black foids are the only females i have noticed staring at me and they seem to have lower standards too in comparison to foids from other ethnicities.

If that's you on your pfp, there is no fucking way i mog you, you got a better eye area and overall bone structure
It's actually a AI generated pic I got I used to troll in a thread.

Fair rating: 3.5/10

In the time-span of around 3-4 years, you can looksmax to 4/10 or if extremely lucky 4.5. But it will take you lots of effort, time, and money (surgeries).

This, got to say you look like the type of guy that shoots up schools with how you look. Don’t take pictures where you look like a depressed hurt animal.

IMG 1091

gtfoh gayfag looksmaxxer. did you post this to flex?

gtfoh gayfag looksmaxxer. did you post this to flex?
uhhh, what? he's quite ugly. @TromptZZ - he's just blowing smoke up your ass. Welcome to the team!

Why would i want attention? Good looking people seek validation, i'm just exposing myself cuz idgaf tbh already lost perspective in life lmao
Wrong, many uglies and normies want attention too

Why would i want attention? Good looking people seek validation, i'm just exposing myself cuz idgaf tbh already lost perspective in life lmao

I was larping as the bald bearded guy, but it's for real this time
I am truly sorry OP. God didn't mean well.

This, got to say you look like the type of guy that shoots up schools with how you look. Don’t take pictures where you look like a depressed hurt animal.

View attachment 877295
Dude, i hear that all the time. What makes me look like a school-shooter? I have seen subhumans who don't look like school-shooters. Oh, do you want me to pretend i'm not depressed? Are you a fakecel or what? Lmao

that will take MANY years. His best bet is to stay here, instead of wasting time looksmaxxing.

Fair rating: 3.5/10

In the time-span of around 3-4 years, you can looksmax to 4/10 or if extremely lucky 4.5. But it will take you lots of effort, time, and money (surgeries).
I'll take that. Since i can't afford surgeries atm i will do softmaxxes and leanmaxx as well

6.5 face but 5'6" is way too short its over

23YO latinocel, still trying to lose the V card. I'll delete soon, i don't wanna get doxxed. i see myself as the average incel in 2023, i dont consider myself truecel tier though cause i'm not deformed or have a unfixable failo( I can fix eye area (NCT) with surgery, dark circles with surgery, jaw and recessed chin with surgery. My biggest failo besides being ugly is my 5'6'' subhuman height. I have been browsing this forum since early 2020 and things haven't changed much.

Thoughts?

View: https://imgur.com/a/DcvsVBL

View: https://imgur.com/a/k6HVMtz

MTN

Posting your picture here is fucking retarted

Why are there so many copers in this forum though, trying to gaslight me? Thank you for your honesty bro.
you're welcome, the truth hurts. As for me, I'm a 26 y.o. KHHV and very weird looking...

you're welcome, the truth hurts. As for me, I'm a 26 y.o. KHHV and very weird looking...
You should visit looksmax, i know many of you think looksmaxxing is cope, but if we don't looksmax when we are young we will regret in the future. At least softmaxxes like getting a haircut, shaving your beardy, trimming eyebrows, etc

You should visit looksmax, i know many of you think looksmaxxing is cope, but if we don't looksmax when we are young we will regret in the future. At least softmaxxes like getting a haircut, shaving your beardy, trimming eyebrows, etc
ok will do. cigarettes are bad for you though.

At least people won't call me fakecel larping
biggest balls on the whole forum
at least someone is real on here

the truth is your normal looking 5/10, BUT IN THIS DAY AND AGE NORMIE OR LTN DOESNT DO SHIT AND YOUR SHAT ON BY EVERYONE ABOVE YOU EVEN MEN ABOVE YOU EG 6/10 SMV MEN PUNCHING DOWN.

This is who is calling you a "school shooter", its the 6/10 smv + men or literally any woman above 3-4/10 now has unlimited smv and takes pot shots at sub 6/10 men.

Your main problem, as every real incel here is your not chad

biggest balls on the whole forum
at least someone is real on here

the truth is your normal looking 5/10, BUT IN THIS DAY AND AGE NORMIE OR LTN DOESNT DO SHIT AND YOUR SHAT ON BY EVERYONE ABOVE YOU EVEN MEN ABOVE YOU EG 6/10 SMV MEN PUNCHING DOWN.

This is who is calling you a "school shooter", its the 6/10 smv + men or literally any woman above 3-4/10 now has unlimited smv and takes pot shots at sub 6/10 men.

Your main problem, as every real incel here is your not chad
Appreciate the detailed reply m8. Fully agree on the school shooter part, but i still don't understand what makes me look like one. Negative canthall tilt + dark circles? I'm usually called shit like that by normies fags

Dude, i hear that all the time. What makes me look like a school-shooter? I have seen subhumans who don't look like school-shooters. Oh, do you want me to pretend i'm not depressed? Are you a fakecel or what? Lmao
It’s a the bags under your eyes and the long hair and sad facial expression. The smiling picture is like a +2 smv. Normies are deceptive and so put on a happy façade.

I ain’t no fakecel, I am like over 30 virgin now lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back