Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Every plan I had have vanished, every attempt I tried was a waste of time...only a endless sleep awaits me. Bye

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
You think I was bad person? I wasn't, yeah I posted some heavy shit here but never done harm to anyone, you can call me a cuck but I even done voluntary work sometimes, every winter campaign to give clothes for poor familys were I worked I helped, when beggars asked me money I don't give to them but the few times they asked me to buy food I bought for them,

No, posting mean things about women online is the worst thing ever. Chad going on a drive by shooting, killing cops and abusing his girlfriend who refuses to report him for domestic violence? Obviously a personalitymaxxed individual worthy of a girlfriend more than your virgin self

Killing yourself is a victory for the people you hate. Living the best and happiest life you can is how you shit on those people. As corny as it sounds, it's true.
You rope, they win. Don't do it, OP. PM me if you want to talk. We're all here for exactly that.

It's over, you had a good avi and username

Damn, what an amazing post. I hope OP is happier now wherever he is

Goodbye, buddy boyo.

Shit

Shit man :cryfeels:

If you are gonna kill yourself borow like 50k from bank and life life to fullest and zyzz max.

Over at cuck tears. They partying...
A5CCFCBB 7C5C 47EC B5B4 7491A7E23B67

See IT, you got what you wanted. One less incel in this world.

R.I.P

IT: (Laugh track)

I hope you're alive. Otherwise, rest in peace.

This is some deep and high IQ post, I really want to say "we're all gonna make it", but I can't without lying.

Damn, Jeff was one of the reasons I joined. His posts had a sort of familiarity and very relatable theme. I would lurk his post for the joy and wide range of emotions they gave me.
R.I.P. Ol buddy ol pal.
Where ever you are, May you blessed by Saint ER,Saint AM,Saint BLops2cel, and Saint Hamudi with a Great Genetic Concoction in the next life :feelscry: :f:

R.I.P op
There were bettER options though.

Even just one surgery can change things enough that maybe you can find a life worth living. Even going from a 2 to a 3 makes a big difference in quality of life. You are still ugly to women, but you can conduct yourself more normally in public. etc.
Agreed, even one surgery would help you

I wonder if he's still alive