Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Every plan I had have vanished, every attempt I tried was a waste of time...only a endless sleep awaits me. Bye

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
I'm more conviced than ever that the only way out for me is killing myself, I took more pictures today with the back camera of my phone to see how people see my face, it's over, my face is deformed in my right side, and for some reason it seems it only got worse, I don't know why but my cheekbone on the right side of my face is way higher than my left side, JFL in gymceling, spending money on orthodontic treatmeants when none of that can help me, my face is already deformed my only hope would be surgerymaxxx but after I was fired all my hopes are ashes now, I just keep finding deformites in my face, recessed chin, bad eye area, balding, can't grow beard, bulbus nose from distant ethinic genes, non existent jaw.

Like my hopes I will burn coal in my room, close all the air vents and go for a sleep, I waited for my parents to leave the house and go do something that will take a long time, my only concearn it's to not burn my house, I don't want to cause any damage to my parents life style, they don't deserve this, if only I was born with their good genes and not the trash ones everything could have been different, I would had friends, relationships, I would have know what is to be wanted, to be cared and loved.

No one deserves to be humiliated all his life, trying to perceived thinking that better days will come, pray for every god he can imagine and the ones that others imagined for him and still don't have a answer for this nightmare, you think people judging you by your appearance and making you the joke for all stops in school? Think again boy, it never stops, yeah it might be behind your back but people will make you know what is going on, who is the lowest in the hirarchy, you, the trash genes, I endured it all, thinking that the secret is to be patient, and everytime they kick me down something inside me changed, making me almost go ER sometimes.

You think I was bad person? I wasn't, yeah I posted some heavy shit here but never done harm to anyone, you can call me a cuck but I even done voluntary work sometimes, every winter campaign to give clothes for poor familys were I worked I helped, when beggars asked me money I don't give to them but the few times they asked me to buy food I bought for them, the people that humiliated me and phisically harmed me? I never done anything bad to them even tho I wanted, dear fucking gods how I wanted, I'm the only male son of my parents, they are old, my sisters abandoned us and have gone to live with their top tier normies wagecucks, I'm the one helping my parents to have a better life, while all the other people make fun of my face and just shows hate towards me.

I'm tired man, I'm really fucking tired of all this, or maybe is the coal, I don't know, at least is warm, maybe I am bad, words do have a big impact in our life and I writed some "awful" things here, the difference is that I know this more than any cuck who might be reading this, but whats the point anyway? Cucks will always hate us and never try to understand what make someone get where we are, incels will only be more depressed and hateful about everyone while deep down we are desperate for someone to extend a hand make us feel like a human, normies will just joke about everything and give likes to inspirational quotes in their normiebooks, chads will fuck and thats it.

Do you think the normies in my last workplace will feel guilty? :feelskek: I bet if somehow they end up knowing the most accurate reaction would be a "Oops, we might have gone a little far, nah who cares? He should not cared so much about jokes.", danm normies sure are good in making others the vilans of their own stories, but maybe they are right, I should not care if looks is what made me so depressed and hopeless, I should not give a fuck if looks made me have been bullied and not having one friend from school, to high school then college, to never knew what is to feel a girl falling in love with you, HaHa love is underrated anyways, right guys??

This is something I never understand in these normies "advices", there always is one cuck saying "I don't know why incels care so much about having someone, I'm perfectly fine alone.", this is clearly someone coping hard, but can this person really say something like this whit a serious face? Can they really be serious about this? Even if by a miracle is that easy for them, are we going to ignore all the forms of art that were only possible to be expressed because of the feelings from a intimate relationship between two people, can they really judge the importance of that feeling from someone when they never cared for it? Don't they ever have dreams where a girl hug them and you feel that this world might not be so bad, and then you wake up knowing that the best feeling you had in ages never existed in reality. Nah I don't care as well, fuck it love, fuck it life, fuck it everything, "Oh my god, don't this inkels know about prostitutes??" Yeah, tell me what dirty slum your father found your mom you shity cuck, I would love a whore from there as well.

I wish I could resolve this with my own will, but I can't and this is the main problem, I made it here trough my own will, despite I never being part of something, I could never belong to social group, I can't see my face in good places where people are happy and feeling well, I can't think how I could laugh and enjoy the company of others when they need to enjoy mine as well, any human being would get tired of all this after so much time suffering, a candle can't burn forever you know, neither do coal, but I hope it last long enough.

You're doing this to try and punish the world. To "take" something as payment. You don't deserve the hand you've been dealt, so you're doing this. But this isn't gonna be payback. This is just destruction that solves nothing and you gotta realize that.

Dude I wish you weren't having to say this. I know the whole work situation has been very difficult for you the past year. It sounds like they were total assholes. And I know what it's like to have a face that feels beyond redemption. But it might not entirely be. Even just one surgery can change things enough that maybe you can find a life worth living. Even going from a 2 to a 3 makes a big difference in quality of life. You are still ugly to women, but you can conduct yourself more normally in public. etc.

Is it not possible for you to just take a break from the stress and pressure you have built up and do something you enjoy?

Then perhaps if you can let go of what happened at the last job maybe you will find another one down the road. Basically that is the #1 barrier you have to fixing your life, because if you can get another job you can save money and then maybe fix something on your face.

I would really strongly discourage you from killing yourself over what those assholes did to you. Contrary to making them feel guilty, you will probably only make them feel powerful, because they sounded like sociopathic assholes who took pleasure in your torment.

Far better would be if you can fix your face and find some redemption. I don't know that life has any value. I've entertained suicide my whole adult life since my face got bad. Living as an unattractive man is awful. But as I see it, you almost owe it to yourself to try to fix your face at least in one way before giving up.

I mean if you're going to kill yourself, everything is on the table. Isn't there any way you could even get a loan or something or your parents could to help you pay for the surgery? Or otherwise like I said you could always wage slave for it and in a few years things could be better.

You're not a bad person. You've just been dealt a bad hand and you've had to deal with some horrible bullying especially for an adult. People never stop being shitty in this world. But if you can find a way to survive and get through it then that's a victory you can be proud of. And I like you. You've got a good nature so I hope you can.

OP, when doing these kinds of posts, you have to put TL;DR at the end.

Don't do this man. Don't let the IT cucks or the faggots of your work win.

Roping is letting them win, incels are on the rice on the media.
Not so long it will take to this water reaching a boiling point.

Low Effort reply ik ik but still...
Stay strong boyo :feelsautistic:

See you tomorrow.

I heard that burning coal is a fairly calm and peaceful way to go. Popular in Japan. The hardest part is finding and sealing the cracks where Air can get in. Better than a car exhaust that's for sure. Less toxic stink.

Nice last words.

Via con Dios amigo.

before you meet lucifer, will you participate in my documentary?
looks like you have lots of baggage and i can make so that people hear your pain

You are a selfish coward for not CHOosing to MAke a diffERNCe, good riddance.

If you're serious about killing yourself at least livestream it.

dont rope retard

If you're serious about killing yourself at least livestream it.
Why do people always say that?

Fuckin disgusting. I want to see foids die. Cucks suffer not mentally defeated subhumans suicide. it sounds like something only incel tears will find joy in.

Why do people always say that?

Fuckin disgusting. I want to see foids die. Cucks suffer not mentally defeated subhumans suicide. it sounds like something only incel tears will find joy in.
Honestly it would be even better if he livestreamed himself going ER like Brenton Tarrant did, but I like to see some gore and dead bodies every once in a while.

@Insomniac show this man the right way

I can't blame him suicide is the only way to escape inceldom.

Killing yourself is a victory for the people you hate. Living the best and happiest life you can is how you shit on those people. As corny as it sounds, it's true.

Think twice before executing yourself. Think about us. Your suffering will end, but we continiue to live in the world where injustice flourish and comrads take away their lives in the face of the truth. Truth must make us stronger.

There’s nothing here for us, enjoy your freedom (if you’re serious that is)

Posted: Today at 12:08 PM

Some can't just bear the very idea of being alone, but i never experienced some of what you did. Big loss for this community if you decided to go.

If I didn't have my mom I most likely would have roped 1 or 2 years ago. No one else would care or hear about my death.

I don't interact with other human beings much IRL but from what I can tell the people at your workplace would almost get to feel some kind of pleasure out of you killing yourself. If it was me I wouldn't give them that joy and I would probably try to make their lives miserable in return, at least as much as I could get away with.

Last edited:
Life as a ugly man is not worth living. I come to this cpbclusion many times. And it is true.

It will not change a single thing in the world. RIP by the way.

Good luck, OP.
Farewell, brother.

Last seen Monday at 11:14 PM

:f:, hope you are in a better place now, friend.

You tried and you failed. It's over boyos, soon i'll join you

Sleep well, brother. If you come back I'll be pretty happy though...

I'm kicking myself for not remembering your name the last time you said that you'd kill yourself and doxxed yourself in the process. I could have verified it (without revealing your name, obviously).

I'm more conviced than ever that the only way out for me is killing myself, I took more pictures today with the back camera of my phone to see how people see my face, it's over, my face is deformed in my right side, and for some reason it seems it only got worse, I don't know why but my cheekbone on the right side of my face is way higher than my left side, JFL in gymceling, spending money on orthodontic treatmeants when none of that can help me, my face is already deformed my only hope would be surgerymaxxx but after I was fired all my hopes are ashes now, I just keep finding deformites in my face, recessed chin, bad eye area, balding, can't grow beard, bulbus nose from distant ethinic genes, non existent jaw.

Like my hopes I will burn coal in my room, close all the air vents and go for a sleep, I waited for my parents to leave the house and go do something that will take a long time, my only concearn it's to not burn my house, I don't want to cause any damage to my parents life style, they don't deserve this, if only I was born with their good genes and not the trash ones everything could have been different, I would had friends, relationships, I would have know what is to be wanted, to be cared and loved.

No one deserves to be humiliated all his life, trying to perceived thinking that better days will come, pray for every god he can imagine and the ones that others imagined for him and still don't have a answer for this nightmare, you think people judging you by your appearance and making you the joke for all stops in school? Think again boy, it never stops, yeah it might be behind your back but people will make you know what is going on, who is the lowest in the hirarchy, you, the trash genes, I endured it all, thinking that the secret is to be patient, and everytime they kick me down something inside me changed, making me almost go ER sometimes.

You think I was bad person? I wasn't, yeah I posted some heavy shit here but never done harm to anyone, you can call me a cuck but I even done voluntary work sometimes, every winter campaign to give clothes for poor familys were I worked I helped, when beggars asked me money I don't give to them but the few times they asked me to buy food I bought for them, the people that humiliated me and phisically harmed me? I never done anything bad to them even tho I wanted, dear fucking gods how I wanted, I'm the only male son of my parents, they are old, my sisters abandoned us and have gone to live with their top tier normies wagecucks, I'm the one helping my parents to have a better life, while all the other people make fun of my face and just shows hate towards me.

I'm tired man, I'm really fucking tired of all this, or maybe is the coal, I don't know, at least is warm, maybe I am bad, words do have a big impact in our life and I writed some "awful" things here, the difference is that I know this more than any cuck who might be reading this, but whats the point anyway? Cucks will always hate us and never try to understand what make someone get where we are, incels will only be more depressed and hateful about everyone while deep down we are desperate for someone to extend a hand make us feel like a human, normies will just joke about everything and give likes to inspirational quotes in their normiebooks, chads will fuck and thats it.

Do you think the normies in my last workplace will feel guilty? :feelskek: I bet if somehow they end up knowing the most accurate reaction would be a "Oops, we might have gone a little far, nah who cares? He should not cared so much about jokes.", danm normies sure are good in making others the vilans of their own stories, but maybe they are right, I should not care if looks is what made me so depressed and hopeless, I should not give a fuck if looks made me have been bullied and not having one friend from school, to high school then college, to never knew what is to feel a girl falling in love with you, HaHa love is underrated anyways, right guys??

This is something I never understand in these normies "advices", there always is one cuck saying "I don't know why incels care so much about having someone, I'm perfectly fine alone.", this is clearly someone coping hard, but can this person really say something like this whit a serious face? Can they really be serious about this? Even if by a miracle is that easy for them, are we going to ignore all the forms of art that were only possible to be expressed because of the feelings from a intimate relationship between two people, can they really judge the importance of that feeling from someone when they never cared for it? Don't they ever have dreams where a girl hug them and you feel that this world might not be so bad, and then you wake up knowing that the best feeling you had in ages never existed in reality. Nah I don't care as well, fuck it love, fuck it life, fuck it everything, "Oh my god, don't this inkels know about prostitutes??" Yeah, tell me what dirty slum your father found your mom you shity cuck, I would love a whore from there as well.

I wish I could resolve this with my own will, but I can't and this is the main problem, I made it here trough my own will, despite I never being part of something, I could never belong to social group, I can't see my face in good places where people are happy and feeling well, I can't think how I could laugh and enjoy the company of others when they need to enjoy mine as well, any human being would get tired of all this after so much time suffering, a candle can't burn forever you know, neither do coal, but I hope it last long enough.

See you tomorrow big buddy boyo

You're doing this to try and punish the world. To "take" something as payment. You don't deserve the hand you've been dealt, so you're doing this. But this isn't gonna be payback. This is just destruction that solves nothing and you gotta realize that.

This! I know this feeling very well. You want to show the world how it has wronged you and eventhough you are saying: "They will not care anyway" deep down your heart you hope they do. You hope they will be sad and wish they had not done this to you.

The truth is they don't give a FUCK about you. Actually cucktears will celebrate your death. They want you dead. They think you deserve it.

Don't do it bro! If only to piss cucktears off! I will never kill myself just so I can piss those motherfuckers off with my existence.

I have always liked your posts btw. They were smart and thoughtful.

Stop all those pathetic thoughts about you having written bad things and shit. You have spoken nothing but the truth on these forums. And you can not take it back. The world will not be like: "Oh he changed his mind so maybe afterall we should feel somewhat bad about him". They are at war against us and they don't give a shit about you or if you regret anything. Don't take anything back. Just keep living your life bro!

Sleep well, brother. If you come back I'll be pretty happy though...

I'm kicking myself for not remembering your name the last time you said that you'd kill yourself and doxxed yourself in the process. I could have verified it (without revealing your name, obviously).
Did he fail?

Jeferson I'm 24, born in Paraná living in Porto Alegre studying computer science

Fuck those cunts at his workplace for treating him like this.

Killing yourself is a victory for the people you hate. Living the best and happiest life you can is how you shit on those people. As corny as it sounds, it's true.
Just live a good life as an incel, bro.

Fuck those cunts at his workplace for treating him like this.
If you search around his messages they bullied him for a long period.
He didn't get even the damn job, they tossed him.

Endless sleep would be no bad thing.

please dont KYS OP theres always hope u can dm me if u want

Now fly.

This is how i feel exactly. I hope yolu can do it OP. Seriously choosing suicide is better than living a life of inceldom.

Sleep tight, OP

If you search around his messages they bullied him for a long period.
He didn't get even the damn job, they tossed him.
I know. Cunts.

RIP OP.
Mario sad 3 by princesspuccadominyo d8znj6e

people are disgusting , selfish and superficial af , you might aswell be the same, lern to be an ass , those shits deserve the worst really

hope your doing good and good luck in your future endeavors