Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Not having a gf when you're sick

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
37d 1h 27m
Fell pretty ill last week. Spent several days continually in my bed being all miserable. But every once in a while I had to force myself out. Someone has to do the groceries. Someone has to make dinner. Someone has to do the dishes.

And this someone is me. Because I have no gf who nurtures me when I need her. God, imagine that. You're very sick, but your loyal wife is there for you, and she makes you comfy chicken soup and decadent tiramisu. Last week, as I was rotting in my bed, suffering from aches and sores, while the dishes were piling up, I almost wept at this thought: “What did I do to miss out on these things? Why am I alone?”

Imagine having someone who truly loves you and who looks after you on an off day. And conversely, you look after her when she needs your strength. Together, you complement each other, forming a unity that vastly transcends either individual.

Fuck, it hurts not to have that.

P

PrestonYnot-

Veteran
★★
23d 34m
Fuck. This hits home hard :fuk:

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
74d 12h 0m
u could’ve died and been found mummified in the bed

T

thevenon

Officer
★★★★★
16d 1h 40m
HeroinNihilism said:
u could’ve died and been found mummified in the bed
it is better than rope :forcedsmile:

BornToLose

BornToLose

Officer
10d 20h 57m
We must make our own chicken soup in this life :cryfeels:

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
103d 23h 29m
True, very relatable, when i was bedridden i didnt have anyone even to give me a glass of water. And i live with my family they just didnt care.

DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
37d 1h 27m
Mecoja said:
And i live with my family
:dafuckfeels: Aren't you in your 30s or sth?
PrestonYnot- said:
Fuck. This hits home hard :fuk:
OVER
BornToLose said:
Tbh I would but it takes hours to make and I was way too fucked up to bring up that kind of effort.

Last edited:
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
103d 23h 29m
DepravedAndDeprived said:
im poor and neet, houses are extremely expensive compared to average wage and you have to have long term contract with good job to raise any kind of credit.

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
123d 1h 24m
We're too ugly and short to be worthy of feminine affection. :cryfeels:

I just want to be loved but all because we are not Chad we will never experience this. :feelsree:

P

portugalcel

Banned
-
19h 0m
BornToLose said:

OVER

Tbh I would but it takes hours to make and I was way too fucked up to bring up that kind of effort.
Noodles are a great alternative to chicken soup. You should always have some noodles to cheer you up.
BornToLose said:

OVER

Noodles are a great alternative to chicken soup. You should always have some noodles to cheer you up.

ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
180d 7h 14m
Sick Chad only

BornToLose

BornToLose

Officer
10d 20h 57m
portugalcel said:
I wish I had your faith in such a cope as noodles.

incels.REEEE

incels.REEEE

A spark in the leftist freezer
★★★★
8d 8h 36m
Fell pretty ill last week. Spent several days continually in my bed being all miserable. But every once in a while I had to force myself out. Someone has to do the groceries. Someone has to make dinner. Someone has to do the dishes.

And this someone is me. Because I have no gf who nurtures me when I need her. God, imagine that. You're very sick, but your loyal wife is there for you, and she makes you comfy chicken soup and decadent tiramisu. Last week, as I was rotting in my bed, suffering from aches and sores, while the dishes were piling up, I almost wept at this thought: “What did I do to miss out on these things? Why am I alone?”

Imagine having someone who truly loves you and who looks after you on an off day. And conversely, you look after her when she needs your strength. Together, you complement each other, forming a unity that vastly transcends either individual.

I'm always sick with 1000s of muscle fasciculations and cramps everyday. Sucks to be chronically ill and alone forever.

ballistictesticles

ballistictesticles

My eyes.
1d 20h 13m

I am very sorry to hear that:feelscry:.

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Here's your medal for being the only truecel here
13d 5h 45m
This. I get nailed by every seasonal cold/ flu virus most years.

So I have a big freezer and I make sure there is always half a dozen frozen chicken soups in there, as well as a couple bottles of the good Aussie ginger beer in the fridge and some packets of super spicy instant noodles. And I keep a mega pack of 24 rolls of TP in a cupboard just in case.

So if I wake up feeling like shit, I still have to feed myself, but all I need to do is stumble to the kitchen and push a few buttons on the microwave. I can stay in bed and feel sick for a week without running out of anything and needing to function outside.:feelscomfy:

Overdosed

Overdosed

No-responsecel
★★★★★
5d 7h 48m
Vaguehopes

Vaguehopes

No ascension for me - KHV
★★★
16d 10h 32m
We only wanted to be treated like human beings

Cristo

Cristo

Nothing
★★
2d 16h 49m
A good gf brings you tea and gives you a massage and a bj. Then she lets you rest during the morning while she does the chores and you read your imageboard or forum of choice.:feelsthink::blackpill:

Loner94

Loner94

Admiral
★★★★★
51d 8h 40m
It ain't easy

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
37d 20h 21m
I'm sorry it never began for you brocel

OwlGod

OwlGod

Magna Est Veritas Et Prævalebit
★★★★★
111d 20h 33m
I'm fragile and lethargic. ailments are so common to me I'm just ignoring it at this point.

nettle

nettle

Recruit
★★
1d 18h 22m
When I was younger my mother would take care of me, recently I have found myself sick quite often nearly after every meal and I feel horrid, I miss my mother who would nurse me back to health:cryfeels:

T

TheUntermensch

satire
★★★
2d 13h 16m
Tiramiusu is hard to make

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
82d 8h 12m

WHHAHHAHH I don't have a mommy who fucks me, GET LAID INCEL, or better yet, DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT :foidSoy:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8