Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Not having a gf when you're sick

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
Fell pretty ill last week. Spent several days continually in my bed being all miserable. But every once in a while I had to force myself out. Someone has to do the groceries. Someone has to make dinner. Someone has to do the dishes.

And this someone is me. Because I have no gf who nurtures me when I need her. God, imagine that. You're very sick, but your loyal wife is there for you, and she makes you comfy chicken soup and decadent tiramisu. Last week, as I was rotting in my bed, suffering from aches and sores, while the dishes were piling up, I almost wept at this thought: “What did I do to miss out on these things? Why am I alone?”

Imagine having someone who truly loves you and who looks after you on an off day. And conversely, you look after her when she needs your strength. Together, you complement each other, forming a unity that vastly transcends either individual.

Fuck, it hurts not to have that.

Fuck. This hits home hard :fuk:

u could’ve died and been found mummified in the bed

We must make our own chicken soup in this life :cryfeels:

True, very relatable, when i was bedridden i didnt have anyone even to give me a glass of water. And i live with my family they just didnt care.

:dafuckfeels: Aren't you in your 30s or sth?
im poor and neet, houses are extremely expensive compared to average wage and you have to have long term contract with good job to raise any kind of credit.

We're too ugly and short to be worthy of feminine affection. :cryfeels:

I just want to be loved but all because we are not Chad we will never experience this. :feelsree:

OVER

Tbh I would but it takes hours to make and I was way too fucked up to bring up that kind of effort.
Noodles are a great alternative to chicken soup. You should always have some noodles to cheer you up.

OVER

Tbh I would but it takes hours to make and I was way too fucked up to bring up that kind of effort.
Noodles are a great alternative to chicken soup. You should always have some noodles to cheer you up.

Sick Chad only

I wish I had your faith in such a cope as noodles.

Fell pretty ill last week. Spent several days continually in my bed being all miserable. But every once in a while I had to force myself out. Someone has to do the groceries. Someone has to make dinner. Someone has to do the dishes.

And this someone is me. Because I have no gf who nurtures me when I need her. God, imagine that. You're very sick, but your loyal wife is there for you, and she makes you comfy chicken soup and decadent tiramisu. Last week, as I was rotting in my bed, suffering from aches and sores, while the dishes were piling up, I almost wept at this thought: “What did I do to miss out on these things? Why am I alone?”

Imagine having someone who truly loves you and who looks after you on an off day. And conversely, you look after her when she needs your strength. Together, you complement each other, forming a unity that vastly transcends either individual.

I'm always sick with 1000s of muscle fasciculations and cramps everyday. Sucks to be chronically ill and alone forever.

I am very sorry to hear that:feelscry:.

This. I get nailed by every seasonal cold/ flu virus most years.

So I have a big freezer and I make sure there is always half a dozen frozen chicken soups in there, as well as a couple bottles of the good Aussie ginger beer in the fridge and some packets of super spicy instant noodles. And I keep a mega pack of 24 rolls of TP in a cupboard just in case.

So if I wake up feeling like shit, I still have to feed myself, but all I need to do is stumble to the kitchen and push a few buttons on the microwave. I can stay in bed and feel sick for a week without running out of anything and needing to function outside.:feelscomfy:

We only wanted to be treated like human beings

A good gf brings you tea and gives you a massage and a bj. Then she lets you rest during the morning while she does the chores and you read your imageboard or forum of choice.:feelsthink::blackpill:

I'm sorry it never began for you brocel

I'm fragile and lethargic. ailments are so common to me I'm just ignoring it at this point.

When I was younger my mother would take care of me, recently I have found myself sick quite often nearly after every meal and I feel horrid, I miss my mother who would nurse me back to health:cryfeels:

WHHAHHAHH I don't have a mommy who fucks me, GET LAID INCEL, or better yet, DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT :foidSoy: