Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Not going to a commercial gym anymore.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33716
  • Start date
Deleted member 33716

Deleted member 33716

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ☄☄☄☄☄
-
I gave it three tries over the last 3 weeks. Today is the third time.

There's always at least one douche mogger and one distracting foid in tights. Today an old guy farted near my bench. Disgusting. Just when I had no choice but to take deep breaths. :feelsree:

No more.

The next month or so I won't be able to lift weights anyway, due to surgeries. I will use this time to plan a small home gym.
I really still want to get in shape, and get healthier.

Working out with normans is too much for me tbh.

Today an old guy farted near my bench. Disgusting. Just when I had no choice but to take deep breaths. :feelsree:
People like that deserve to face the wall.

There's always at least one douche mogger and one distracting foid in tights.
They often play off of each other tbh can't have one without the other :blackpill:

I can't concentrate with people like that around.
Trying to concentrate when PDA is around isn't something you can easily do unless you have ascended before tbh
Think I need to work out alone.
Lockdown and people giving up lifting has proved how hyped up the home gym craze was tbh
It's just not the same as getting up and physically going to a public gym to workout.

Trying to concentrate when PDA is around isn't something you can easily do unless you have ascended before tbh

Lockdown and people giving up lifting has proved how hyped up the home gym craze was tbh
It's just not the same as getting up and physically going to a public gym to workout.
Mmm. I see. Thanks for the perspectives. :feelsYall:

age? that was over fast eh. i saw your first time gym thread

Me? I'm 34.

Yeah,that was just 3 weeks ago I think.
ah wow. yea i started gymming at half your age lol. i honestly thought that it's one of the first things males do to try to ascend

ah wow. yea i started gymming at half your age lol. i honestly thought that it's one of the first things males do to try to ascend
When I was in my teens I did a fair bit of sports and martial arts, and was pretty fit. Until I LDARed, and then started wageslaving. Trying to get some health back ngl.

lol disgusting.
I was watching Dragon Ball today and your thread reminded me of Krillin vs Bacterian fight lmao

Anyways yeah you're right. Home gym is the way. I'm planning on home gym maxxing as well but first I'll need to reach my genetic limit of muscles and strength after that I'll buy limited equipments enough to keep my strength in check. Still living with parents so not possible now, hopefully by 2025

lol disgusting.
I was watching Dragon Ball today and your thread reminded me of Krillin vs Bacterian fight lmao

Anyways yeah you're right. Home gym is the way. I'm planning on home gym maxxing as well but first I'll need to reach my genetic limit of muscles and strength after that I'll buy limited equipments enough to keep my strength in check. Still living with parents so not possible now, hopefully by 2025
Good to have those goals brocel.
We need a homegymmaxx thread I think.

Brutal. This is why I'm glad I've never been to gyms. Home workouts are better. You have peace and quiet, no risk of mogging and no incidents like yours :feelscomfy:

When I was in my teens I did a fair bit of sports and martial arts, and was pretty fit. Until I LDARed, and then started wageslaving. Trying to get some health back ngl.
ah i see

I would do gym at home but couldn't because I cannot afford equipment and gym equipment aren't allowed in my own apartment so I would have to do it at a public place.

Brutal. This is why I'm glad I've never been to gyms. Home workouts are better. You have peace and quiet, no risk of mogging and no incidents like yours :feelscomfy:

Today an old guy farted near my bench. Disgusting. Just when I had no choice but to take deep breaths. :feelsree:
If it's any consolation, he probably shit his pants at the same time. Brutal ngl.