Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Not all top 20% males are Chads - Here's why [statistic + long analysis]

dr.dundaldo

dr.dundaldo

Meme State University
★★★★
Have a look at this statistic first and foremost:
L 30023 how men rate women how women rate men

Only men judge women fairly in terms of attractiveness, females only go after the top 20%, as we already know.
If you add the percentages of the left three bars up, females rate 81% of men as below average, as one would expect.
And only 12% are considered to be average (5/10) at least. And only 7% are rated as above average.

Males, on the other hand, rate women in a way which shows an almost perfect gaussian distribution.

Call me a pessimist, but I think it's over for 93% of men imo. Why do I think that?
Imagine you get rated a 5/10 by females.
So you are "just" an average Betabuxx in the eyes of a female, despite actually being in the top 20% of males in terms of attractiveness.

Then you have to remember female hypergamy and how every female secretly longs for a real Chad to fuck her silly, because of her deepest-rooted primal urges.
And the media and feminism telling females that they should know their worth and not settle for less, as they can always do better and they deserve only the best.

And dating apps make it easier than ever for virtually all women to only choose Chads.
They in fact magnify and accelerate this whole phenomenon and it gets worse with every passing year.

That means even if you are a 5/10 and one day *might* get a girlfriend, a female will always have the (secret) desire to "upgrade" from you as in her eyes, you are "just" average and go after the top 7% of men who are really above average (in the eyes of females).
And she just needs to use a simple dating app to get bombarded with male attention to the point of infinity.

I do not think there is a single female out there who would want to be with us just out of pity by educating her on this dynamic and how it causes this much inequality.

Consider the following:
In the past, even basic necessities (food + clean water) were pretty scarce and hard to obtain and therefore, only the strongest and most capable survived. ("survival of the fittest")
That's why nature "programmed" females to only choose top-tier Chads, as they have the best genetics (appearance, height, physical power + stamina, not necessarily intellect imo), so this behaviour secured and advanced the survival of the human species in hunter + gatherer times (times with material hardship) as a whole.
Nature does not give a single fuck about incels and inequality in terms of dating. Why should it? In fact, equality is "just" a political/moral concept.

If progressive leftist virtue signalling social justice warriors were really what they claim to be, they would have to support us incels, too.
Because in fact, we incels are just another disadvantaged minority group that progressive leftists and liberals should care about (in theory), instead they treat us with indifference at best or even worse, mock us (just have a look at Reddit) or they even want to shut down forums like this and label us as a possible terrorist threat.

Maybe you know this famous quote from Mahatma Ghandi:
734a92edf5bbd23e5c8b737604b2e95e

I seriously do hope that this statement also applies to the incel movement.
We are already at stage 3 (then they fight you), but I don't think that we will win.
Female nature, biology + society are against us in this case.

I do not think there is a single female out there who would want to be with us just out of pity by educating her on this dynamic and how it causes this much inequality.

This entire phenomenon as outlined in the above post proves there is something incredibly wrong with "the empathetic gender," of which this is perhaps the saddest consequence. Female empathy seems to be a mechanism for self-aggrandizement through virtue-signalling anymore rather than a spur to legitimate action to the decrease of suffering in the world. On account of women, movements such as BLM turn quickly into centers of fornication and perversity over their stated aims, even if such aims are statistical non-issues as are BLM's (Tyrone only, first; second, vastly more US blacks die by much more preventable causes like drowning than police violence, but that's a matter for another thread). I further suspect that the weakening of religious institutions in the West is closely related to the rise in female leadership, and there is evidence of the same in the spheres of business, arts and the sciences, where again the common denominator seems to be the turn towards making these fields into ego inflation projects for women in place of the pursuit of bettering human lives in any but the most superficial sense.
The most damning evidence against "the empathetic gender" would be the inceldom phenomenon, to which your average women's response is of disgust than empathy, or an urge to help, when, ironically, their "be nice" advice if applied apropos the overwhelming majority of men would be a major boon. But we all know what triggers that disgust response.

Bro most of the people here are a bunch of lonely short and likely pathetic looking guys. We are already considered a terrorist movement and the big organisations are taking action against people like this targeting most forums and safehavens for incels. In the face of the military and the police and a bunch of former bully Chads who enrolled and just wanna beat/shoot the shit out of someone, we ain't gonna do shit, I assure you of that. 98% of this forum would go out in one punch to the face.

You make the mistake of assuming foid's average is 5/10 in the looks level. Statistics say women consider arnd 12% of men to be average in their eyes. These guys are between 6 and 7 in the lookscale.

You make the mistake of assuming foid's average is 5/10 in the looks level. Statistics say women consider arnd 12% of men to be average in their eyes. These guys are between 6 and 7 in the lookscale.
That was my whole point actually, to point out how skewed females view us males in terms of attractiveness.
(I even wrote "in the eyes of females / rated by females" a couple of times.)

That was my whole point actually, to point out how skewed females view us males in terms of attractiveness.
(I even wrote "in the eyes of females / rated by females" a couple of times.)

A 5/10 in the eyes of a foid is a chadlite. So no real hope for actual 5/10s.

If you aren't chad you aren't top 20% tho

This is unsettling.

He mogs me to oblivion.
This entire phenomenon as outlined in the above post proves there is something incredibly wrong with "the empathetic gender," of which this is perhaps the saddest consequence. Female empathy seems to be a mechanism for self-aggrandizement through virtue-signalling anymore rather than a spur to legitimate action to the decrease of suffering in the world. On account of women, movements such as BLM turn quickly into centers of fornication and perversity over their stated aims, even if such aims are statistical non-issues as are BLM's (Tyrone only, first; second, vastly more US blacks die by much more preventable causes like drowning than police violence, but that's a matter for another thread). I further suspect that the weakening of religious institutions in the West is closely related to the rise in female leadership, and there is evidence of the same in the spheres of business, arts and the sciences, where again the common denominator seems to be the turn towards making these fields into ego inflation projects for women in place of the pursuit of bettering human lives in any but the most superficial sense.
The most damning evidence against "the empathetic gender" would be the inceldom phenomenon, to which your average women's response is of disgust than empathy, or an urge to help, when, ironically, their "be nice" advice if applied apropos the overwhelming majority of men would be a major boon. But we all know what triggers that disgust response.
Have a look at this statistic first and foremost:
View attachment 285380

Only men judge women fairly in terms of attractiveness, females only go after the top 20%, as we already know.
If you add the percentages of the left three bars up, females rate 81% of men as below average, as one would expect.
And only 12% are considered to be average (5/10) at least. And only 7% are rated as above average.

Males, on the other hand, rate women in a way which shows an almost perfect gaussian distribution.

Call me a pessimist, but I think it's over for 93% of men imo. Why do I think that?
Imagine you get rated a 5/10 by females.
So you are "just" an average Betabuxx in the eyes of a female, despite actually being in the top 20% of males in terms of attractiveness.

Then you have to remember female hypergamy and how every female secretly longs for a real Chad to fuck her silly, because of her deepest-rooted primal urges.
And the media and feminism telling females that they should know their worth and not settle for less, as they can always do better and they deserve only the best.

And dating apps make it easier than ever for virtually all women to only choose Chads.
They in fact magnify and accelerate this whole phenomenon and it gets worse with every passing year.

That means even if you are a 5/10 and one day *might* get a girlfriend, a female will always have the (secret) desire to "upgrade" from you as in her eyes, you are "just" average and go after the top 7% of men who are really above average (in the eyes of females).
And she just needs to use a simple dating app to get bombarded with male attention to the point of infinity.

Consider the following:
In the past, even basic necessities (food + clean water) were pretty scarce and hard to obtain and therefore, only the strongest and most capable survived. ("survival of the fittest")
That's why nature "programmed" females to only choose top-tier Chads, as they have the best genetics (appearance, height, physical power + stamina, not necessarily intellect imo), so this behaviour secured and advanced the survival of the human species in hunter + gatherer times (times with material hardship) as a whole.
Nature does not give a single fuck about incels and inequality in terms of dating. Why should it? In fact, equality is "just" a political/moral concept.

If progressive leftist virtue signalling social justice warriors were really what they claim to be, they would have to support us incels, too.
Because in fact, we incels are just another disadvantaged minority group that progressive leftists and liberals should care about (in theory), instead they treat us with indifference at best or even worse, mock us (just have a look at Reddit) or they even want to shut down forums like this and label us as a possible terrorist threat.

Maybe you know this famous quote from Mahatma Ghandi:
View attachment 285381

I seriously do hope that this statement also applies to the incel movement.
We are already at stage 3 (then they fight you), but I don't think that we will win.
Female nature, biology + society are against us in this case.

This is like those guys who think a low tier NBA player is trash.

But even the shittest NBA players are top tier college ball players who are usually the best out of their ENTIRE state or region during the time they played.

tldr; thinking far above average is "average" because you see above average daily