Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just had an IT whore message me she fucks incels who are nice

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
And said I won't get fucked cuz if I stay a misognyist. I asked her to show me the example of an incel she fucked and no fucking lie she sent me this

40269667 163130081229454 3328267520284033024 n

It's so fucking over this guy is what women think an incel looks like JUST. FUCKING. LMAO

lmao that guy is psl 4 normie jfl, im 10 x uglier than that

The guy in the pic mogs me to the outer space JFL

JFL imagine thinking that guy is an Incel
I saw a post like that on IWH. I dm'ed her my face pic and she blocked me :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

average=ugly in foids eyes

brutal

this hurt me

That's one of the biggest things I hate about women. They cannot classify. "Every woman is beautiful", but even normie men are ugly in their eyes. (at least he is above the threshold)

And said I won't get fucked cuz if I stay a misognyist. I asked her to show me the example of an incel she fucked and no fucking lie she sent me this

View attachment 285227

It's so fucking over this guy is what women think an incel looks like JUST. FUCKING. LMAO
Ask for his height

Is this really what people think we look like?

:lul:

An IT roastie would to me to kms if she saw my face.

Volcel if you wouldn't!
of course you know it's a dox-trap, don't you?

I remember face and lms said one "femcel" retard contacted him about whatever he asked what type of black guys she wouldnt mind and she showed him fucking male models tyrones six pack square jaw etc. I honestly think they are trolling us, come on you can't be THAT stupid and self-unaware.

I remember face and lms said one "femcel" retard contacted him about whatever he asked what type of black guys she wouldnt mind and she showed him fucking male models tyrones six pack square jaw etc. I honestly think they are trolling us, come on you can't be THAT stupid and self-unaware.
Faceandlms is a con artist whobhad cute white gfs

I dont even have a chin. When I see pics like this and the person has a chin I wonder how subhuman i am

First off she is a virtue-signalling lying whore. second, that guy mogs me to oblivion

Unless he's like 5'2" then it really shows how high women's standards are.

If they consider someone like that to be incel, imagine what they think of someone that's even uglier?

they ARE that unself-aware.

r/FemDatingStrategy is for w*men who openly embrace the "yeah, I'm a bitch and I only date chad" lifestyle in an intellectually honest way. Because of this self-honesty and outward honesty I UNIRONICALLY have more respect for r/FDS posters than r/TruFemcels posters.

r/TruFemCels is for w*men who want to tell themselves the self-comforting lie "I'm single not because my standards are too high but because no one wants me".

***no one = us or any non-chad tier normie

***If you point this out, it's a mental block for them. like if u said, "no ur not incel because I would go on a date with u, they just block you or tell you no thank you and then go right back to posting about how nobody wants them. It's an internally constructed narrative that allows them to simultaneously be the victim but continue their irrational, biological drive pursuit of Chad. It's female nature to out victim-status men even if those men are just ridiculously beneath them (in a wheelchair, disabled, mentally retarded), w*men are brutally incapable of not victim-playing. smh.

in short, "women are detestable but r/trufemcels are the worst people on this planet" They receive female privilege. but that is not enough, they want incel sympathy too (what little sympathy society gives to us). I would support human rights violations ONLY for r/trufemcels. not a joke.

Last edited:
JFL... this guy mogs 85% of this forum to oblivion, including me.

Foids are always self unaware since they are much more animalistic than men

mogs me, he looks like a normie

Mentalcel normies and chadlites only.

lmao that guy is psl 4 normie jfl, im 10 x uglier than that
Cope. Plus you psl fags are retarded currycel teens( that's literally 80% of looksmax members). That guy is slightly above average.

we are worse then bugs to women.at least some women keep rats and even spiders and other disgusting bugs as pets.rats get rubbed,hugged and cuddled with whilst you will die alone in a ditch without ever even receiving a hug.we are not man.we are the walking dead.

Cope. Plus you psl fags are retarded currycel teens( that's literally 80% of looksmax members). That guy is slightly above average.

cope this guy low tier normie, only his lower third is decent he has a crooked nose, slight nct and fucking monkey ears if he were ethnic he'd be rotting on this fourm but he has jbw pass

Jfl, and of course he is white.

@FACEandLMS :feelskek:
He'll begin with his lies "actually that was 434 years ago, actually it was blah I can't find any girl since"

6'4 wide frame tyrone smfh

Ironically the "incels" she's fucking probably mog her

He'll begin with his lies "actually that was 434 years ago, actually it was blah I can't find any girl since"

6'4 wide frame tyrone smfh
I don't think they can see his face from up there

If that guy is an incel then I'm the creature from the fucking apyr meme

6+ under 22 white guys are now considered ugly/incel tier to foids and that is already top 10% in the world. High tier normie to chadlite would then be consider average looking.

Fucking whore I want to smash her skull in concrete

TeeHee. Chad incel only.

It's not enough she says it.
It actually has to happen
full

Jeez foids really can’t imagine fucking us. Look at what she considers incel