Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Not all indians are bad

copepill

copepill

very schizo
-
Some Indians make amazing YouTube tutorials. Whenever you think an Indian is annoying on the internet, just remember that not all Indians are like this. It's just a loud, annoying minority. Currently, I'm learning some Hacking topics for school, and Indians have saved me. Love to all the good Indians out there.

Last edited:
water is wet post.

Whatever you say Chief...

Curries immune systemmog me. When super ebola-AIDS-covid 9000 gets released from Bill Gates' basement, pajeets will inherit the Earth.

That's wrong, all indians are bad

That's wrong, all indians are bad

Joined Dec 29, 2023 Posts 220

OP is probably a curry himself mad at the curry hate on here:feelshaha:
Jfl curries are hated so much that anyone that doesn't hate them are assumed to be LARPers.

Jfl curries are hated so much that anyone that doesn't hate them are assumed to be LARPers.
Even mainstream social media despises curries more than any other race. I’m dropping a thread on this soon

I don't really like Indians, they're weird.

True, but not in the sense that they're useful for us. Curries do good for themselves. I consider low inhibition a sign of confidence and masculinity. Their culture tries to keep their foids in check.

Nice profile picture but Indians are like animals like goats, annoying dumb animals and sometimes a funny or smart one comes along and shows you a funny trick but you shouldn't let the fucker goat into your house or he will shit on your carpet and eat all your shit

Nice profile picture but Indians are like animals like goats, annoying dumb animals and sometimes a funny or smart one comes along and shows you a funny trick but you shouldn't let the fucker goat into your house or he will shit on your carpet and eat all your shit
*North Indians