Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids are attention whores

ihatetheworld

ihatetheworld

Recruit
★★
Foids are attention whores

They all care about fucking attention and nothing else , all follow trends so they dont lose - their attention lol

They are all hypocrites and retarded

Most foids claim stuff like being super kind etc. We all know that isnt true - short? Get shamed for ur height , Male? Get fucked by the whole internet

Now im not even gonna talk abt that yet , lets talk about foids and mental health

In my school i sit all the way back - infront of me there are (IIRC) 5 or so girls , I’m just a quiet person and never talk so its not like i said anything or whatever but lets get it started

Today i had to do some shit talking to someone idek what it was . Well i dont have any friends and i was alone - teacher said hey u go do it with this girl (the one who sits infront of me) now she couldve said oh yeah sure or atleast said - no im doing it with someone else

But NOOOOO they really need the attention , so she starts screaming and crying i think , telling the teacher how shes scared of me , her friend said shes scared i will stab them (lollll)

Now whats funny to me is how they all apperantly have “social anxiety” and “depression” which they very obviously dont , they post their faces , talk to everyone , go out and have fun and enjoy their lives

i look at their shit tiktok reposts and whatnot

Fucking emberassing - xD

“People are so judgemental and rude”
“PoV : U have social anxiety”
“This generation is fucked”

All hypocritical statements (obviously)

All of them have boyfriends , complain and dont do shit , they hate men and short dudes and they vape and shit - on their tiktoks they act like they have a hardcore crack addiction.

Its also quite common for every girl to have faced sexual abuse once in their life , why? Cuz a sub5 dude gave them a compliment.

Women only demonise men and incels and only care for themselves
Talking about omg poor monitor lizard - u retard acting like white girls dont like getting fucked by dogs and horses.

Girls r just hypocrites and should die

10/10 first post, an untapped goldmine revelation, relative to other 2024 GrAYcels.

10/10 first post, an untapped goldmine revelation, relative to other 2024 GrAYcels.
Thank u brocel , the only problem is i cant put my toughts into words and that sucks :((

Women are truly evil.