Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Nose is probably a big factor in JBW

vic624

vic624

Meditationcel
Apparently when looking at people, "Westerners" (white guys) look at a person's eye area. Asians (noodlewhores) look at the nose:

That isn't really a study, since it used too few people to undergo statistical analysis, but it's an interesting indicator.

Rhinoplasty is alongside eyelid surgery the most popular plastic surgery among East Asians, but it's not the type you see in the West, which is overwhelming "shaving" down a bump probably among Jews and other Meds. In Asia, they have "augmentation rhinoplasty" which means using implants to totally reshape the nose.

The most popular nose type to emulate with rhinoplasty is the "Duchess of Cambridge" nose.

Duchessofcammbridge

Her nose is small, so looks "cute" by being neotenous, but I think it's a typical British nose type with the little "bump" at the nasal tip.

Cavill 920x584

Anecdotally we know Western Europeans typically do better with JBW than other Europeans, and nose shape and size is probably a key part of that success difference.

I have an enormous, crooked Middle Eastern style nose, rendering any alleged 'JBW' benefits redundant in this regard.

So you are saying that removing nose hump via surgery will make you less attractive to asian foids?

My nose looks like this one to the left
19b424547845a69cc04b9f451a59b192.jpg

So you are saying that removing nose hump via surgery will make you less attractive to asian foids?

No, I'm saying fixing your nose from your pic from the left to the right type should maximize appeal to Asians.

I have an enormous, crooked Middle Eastern style nose, rendering any alleged 'JBW' benefits redundant in this regard.
Same here, I'm seriously considering rhino, It would bring me up 1 point for sure. Just sucks that it costs so fucking much where I live.

I have very thin long roman nose. My nasal index is 48. So Asian would like this nose?

I think nasal attractiveness for Asian foids is related to their "cute white babies" trope. In other words, a guy would have to have a nose that would produce a physical trait that would make her offspring's peers envious. When I look up "Roman nose" on google images, the women who have it could be low self-esteem tbh:
161430972 c9b8c6e0da

Nose is very important even if your other features are normal a bad nose can make you a trucel

I look at the nose in the first place too.
Thin pointy noses are the best.
Eyes... what can I say. A lot of them have thousand cocks stare.

Yes I remember not long ago, someone posted a video of noodles (the thread was called "koreacels stay out" or something like that) talking about why they prefer white men and a lot of them said the nose and that the European face was "Three dimensional" whereas East asian is typically flatter

the left one is not a bad looking nose, the right one is too neotenous

bruh, he said the hump on the nasal tip

the left one is not a bad looking nose, the right one is too neotenous

The guy has other problems like low cheekbones and a poorly defined jawline. Read something once that the nose is like the "keystone" of the face that everything plays off of. Many good looking guys have big noses, but they also have "big" cheekbones, jaws.

Same here, I'm seriously considering rhino, It would bring me up 1 point for sure. Just sucks that it costs so fucking much where I live.
I can't afford a rhino tbh, but I don't have any real desire to get it done. In a strange way, I've come to embrace having a huge nose. I know it looks ugly from the side, but I'm not insecure about it - it is what it is.

I can't afford a rhino tbh, but I don't have any real desire to get it done. In a strange way, I've come to embrace having a huge nose. I know it looks ugly from the side, but I'm not insecure about it - it is what it is.
To me, nose is the one thing I really want to get done, even though it's not my biggest flaw. The nose is the most center thing on your face so people will always look at it, which makes me want to get it tbh.

How? To me, nose is the one thing I really want to get done, even though it's not my biggest flaw. The nose is the most center thing on your face so people will always look at it, which makes me want to get it tbh.
I'm not a vain or insecure person tbh, and I try not to focus on the negatives. I know my nose looks ugly from the side, and it's easily my worst facial feature; but while I could look better, I know I could also look a lot worse.

It's similar with my hair. I have a NW3 hairline, but my crown is intact. Rather than obsess/worry about my hairline, I'm just thankful that the Norwood Reaper hasn't come for my crown yet, and I can make the most of it while it's still intact.

I just don't see the point in obsessing over what you can't change (or what you can only change with vast sums of money).

I'm not a vain or insecure person tbh, and I try not to focus on the negatives. I know my nose looks ugly from the side, and it's easily my worst facial feature; but while I could look better, I know I could also look a lot worse.

It's similar with my hair. I have a NW3 hairline, but my crown is intact. Rather than obsess/worry about my hairline, I'm just thankful that the Norwood Reaper hasn't come for my crown yet, and I can make the most of it while it's still intact.

I just don't see the point in obsessing over what you can't change (or what you can only change with vast sums of money).
Not necessarily insecure, I'm just aware of the critical role looks play in life. It'd be a given to stop obsessing over it if the flaw is unchangeable (my biggest flaw is unchangeable). However, something as safe and easy as rhinoplasty could be of major benefit for someone with an unpleasant looking nose, but then again... not everyone can afford it so that's understandable.

Not necessarily insecure, I'm just aware of the critical role looks play in life. It'd be a given to stop obsessing over it if the flaw is unchangeable (my biggest flaw is unchangeable). However, something as safe and easy as rhinoplasty could be of major benefit for someone with an unpleasant looking nose, but then again... not everyone can afford it so that's understandable.
Looks are absolutely critical, that's for sure. I wouldn't try to discourage anyone from having a rhino done just because I've decided against it - it's up to you, and if you feel it would be the right option for you, by all means, go for it. It's only easy if you can afford it though. I've had one major experience surgery done (LASIK) but that wasn't done for aesthetic purposes - I already used contact lenses, so there was no visible change to my appearance - but rather because I didn't want to rely on glasses and contact lenses for the rest of my life. To me, it was a worthwhile investment, because it has improved my quality of life. For me, personally, a rhino wouldn't be anywhere near as worthwhile.

Asians have a pathetic inferiority complex, you shouldn't take their ridiculous beauty standards seriously.

I'm repulsed by noses. I never pay attention to people's noses.