Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is short nose in the side profile a big subhuman trait or it's not?

• Thread starter Ventingblackpiller
  • Start date
Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
★★★★
I was looking in the mirror and my nose on the side look extremely "short" ,
If you search in Google perfect side profile the nose Is always super long , it's a big falio or nothing big?

Longer noses do look prettier from the side but I think short noses are generay considdered more attractive though, as long as it fits with the rest of your face.

The Kennedys had short noses and looked like actors and people reacted to them like they were.
2b60a0c5 3eff 4048 be9a d6edefc453a6 large1x1 ImportedfromLakana
Fa36d65ecdd036835f303f3bcfe97e78

Longer noses do look prettier from the side but I think short noses are generay considdered more attractive though, as long as it fits with the rest of your face.
Looking in the mirror probably a long nose would be better , but I don't thing there is any surgery for that .

Yeah probably it's not a big falio at all if the rest is good , neutral trait
Yeah I guess. I think it's easier to pull off if you have a strong jaw. Like alot of the superheros have short noses.

Pretty girls too like Neve Campbell and Rene Zelwigger
Neve Campbell
07ef4f4d465fe2763fc36316ea277b94
20210312 132541

Christina Richi's whole face is short and she would not be as attractive if male.
20210620 144920

Here's another short nose foid I thought was cute:
Sia 1000x640

Generally I prefer long nose ones.

The last foid look cute and have some particular unique trait

I got one of those stereotypical "arab / jew" type of noses... it fucking sucks and makes me look even shittier as a subhuman male. Just think skinnier version of Adam Sandler and shorter.

I got one of those stereotypical "arab / jew" type of noses... it fucking sucks and makes me look even shittier as a subhuman male. Just think skinnier version of Adam Sandler and shorter.
Brootal at least my nose is straight and a little bit too large , pointy nose and long straight mog

I think someone on Pinterest, maybe a foid.
Makes sense. Foids always think women with masculine features are beautiful. They look at everything through their female gaze without thinking objectively.