Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Norwood Cemetery] The r9k girl's killer went from chad-lite to subhuman in a few years due to balding.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Original recipe mod from the Serge regime.
★★★★★

It's hard to believe these two pics are of the same person...and only a few years apart. On the left he was 17-18, and on the right 21. Dude's like NW5 now. Norwood reaper hit him like a right hand from Deontay Wilder. :feelskek:

Speaking of which, does anyone have that norwood reaper drawing where the guy is saying "No! I'm only 19!" If so, post it here please.

The nordwood raped his ass. No wonder he did what he did.

i want to keep my hair, it is all i have left, i am already ugly. too bad the norwood reaper will come eventually

i would look gigasubhuman without hair :dafuckfeels:

You can't possibly be serious calling that a Chadlite, are you?

7pulw5rk3k131.jpg

Another soul claimed by the reaper, the toll paid in full.
CEM46819666 114601325749

He is ugly even before just playing that emo game

Reminds me of myself. I used to have a hairstyle like that in my early 20s and now I have similar Norwood levels.

Not a chadlite but still absolutely brutal tbh

Huge loss, but his facial masculinity ensures that he is still a human being. That is if he were to shave his head.

Thankfully, i won't go too far from father who is NW3 in 60
I cope with this but it can skip generations. Some fathers have a full head of hair whilst their sons go bald.

He was frauding with his emomaxxed haircut though

I cope with this but it can skip generations. Some fathers have a full head of hair whilst their sons go bald.
Paternal grandfather was NW0 when he died at 80, father probably got some recession from his maternal side, i hope it won't progress further in me, i want to stay NW0 forever, fuarkkk
Who drew this?
It was first posted by batdat666 on braincels if i recall properly, that's furthest where this image traces on internet

tbh he wouldnt have done it if he was NW0

It's hard to believe these two pics are of the same person...and only a few years apart. On the left he was 17-18, and on the right 21. Dude's like NW5 now. Norwood reaper hit him like a right hand from Deontay Wilder. :feelskek:

Speaking of which, does anyone have that norwood reaper drawing where the guy is saying "No! I'm only 19!" If so, post it here please.

Do you think men are going bald at an earlier age?

I used to rarely see any bald guys in college but that was over 10 years ago.

I seriously doubt it.

I remember when I started using hair loss forums 10+ years ago, people were saying hair loss was more common then (in the 2000s) than in the 90s. It's just a matter of guys noticing hair loss in others when they become conscious of their own hair loss.

I refuse to belive that this is the same person.

holy fuck holyyy shit it destroyed him

He was never chadlite. He was just a normie who emomaxxed. But the balding ruined his ability to emomax

@Ryo_Hazuki I went through some of your threads and posts from past and I really enjoyed it and some of them made me legit laugh. Your obsession with midface is hilarious, but at the same time their is a lot of truth there.
You should post more tbh, I would appreciate it.

Baldpill is brutal. The Norwood Reaper is absolutely merciless. Maybe I'd still be subhuman if I had hair, but I at least wouldn't be so subhuman that even other subhumans ostracize me from their social circles.

The r9k killer could've skinheadmaxxed but he'd still have been 5 at absolute most

Fuck he looks like he's in his 30s :feelsrope: Eye area and chin are pretty good tho mogs me.

He should of just shaved his whole head tbh.

Lack of realistic balding solution costs lives, albeit worthless ones. Don't tell men to stop killing women, or blame inkels, or Discord; blame the fact that the Norwood Reaper not only takes your hair, but your worth as a man

before

qfau8u0-png.76554
4j5bsnef68801.png
G3THpBWQLHpBv1Eakpt1kndmGeGJhCoNAvlS1UWUn1g.jpg
QPA1ix3.png

after

logan-paul-dec-1-2017-a-billboard-1548-jpg.76431
logan-paul-and-jake-paul-wallpaper-images-is-cool-wallpapers-jpg.76436
bianca-devins-brandon-clark-nueva-york-instagram-21.jpg

just emohairmaxx bro, unless you're like nw5.5

Last edited:
if you talk to bald guys you hear a lot of stories about how they lost most of their hair very suddenly, i have no idea why that is.

might have something to do with an extreme fitness lifestyle where you eat constantly and workout very hard, with very high T and blood sugar all at once, but i don't understand what would suddenly turn on the receptors in the hair follicles to make them react so suddenly to the lifestyle.

Reminds me of myself. I used to have a hairstyle like that in my early 20s and now I have similar Norwood levels.

yeah, same here. do you remember that feeling of your hair seriously weighing down your head when it was really long thick?
that feeling is pretty much gone forever, since i doubt i'll bother with surgical hair restoration.

fat sedentary guys lose their hair faster and it's noticeable earlier, it holds up with my male relatives that fatness makes you go bald much faster if you have the genetic triggers for it.

fat sedentary guys lose their hair faster and it's noticeable earlier, it holds up with my male relatives that fatness makes you go bald much faster if you have the genetic triggers for it.

Assuming being fat has some effect, then almost everyone in the west is fucked.

before

qfau8u0-png.76554
4j5bsnef68801.png
G3THpBWQLHpBv1Eakpt1kndmGeGJhCoNAvlS1UWUn1g.jpg
QPA1ix3.png

after

logan-paul-dec-1-2017-a-billboard-1548-jpg.76431
logan-paul-and-jake-paul-wallpaper-images-is-cool-wallpapers-jpg.76436
bianca-devins-brandon-clark-nueva-york-instagram-21.jpg

just emohairmaxx bro, unless you're like nw5.5
Brutal logan paulpill. And prove that every whitecel should at least try to emomaxx.

JFL its the same with alek minassian where the media did take old pictures to hide the fact he was bald as fuck. Mediacucks whant to portrait those incidents like its somethin "every man could do because of his """"personality"""" " i mean no wonder this baldcells go er. Norwoodpill is one of the brutalst pills.

yeah, same here. do you remember that feeling of your hair seriously weighing down your head when it was really long thick?
that feeling is pretty much gone forever, since i doubt i'll bother with surgical hair restoration.
I used to even dream about still having my long hair repeatedly, but those dreams are less frequent now.

I also won't bother doing anything, I'm old anyway. One of my professors this last semester had long hair, even though he's Norwood 0-1, it doesn't look good on a man on his 50s tbh. Long hair is a youth thing I think. When you're old, it's pretty much over anyway.

If I lose my hair I might as well lose my life

:feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:
:cryfeels::blackpill::incel::incel::blackpill::horror::blackpill::incel::incel::blackpill::cryfeels:
:cryfeels::incel::blackpill::blackpill::incel::lul::incel::blackpill::blackpill::incel::cryfeels:
:cryfeels::blackpill::incel::incel::blackpill::horror::blackpill::incel::incel::blackpill::cryfeels:
:cryfeels::incel::blackpill::blackpill::incel::lul::incel::blackpill::blackpill::incel::cryfeels:
:feelsrope::blackpill::feelsrope::kys::blackpill::feels::blackpill::kys::feelsrope::blackpill::feelsrope:
:feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

He still has great face, mogs me into oblivion

he even stopped posting pictures on instagram. All his pictures there were taken when he had hair.
he even stopped posting pictures on instagram. All his pictures there were taken when he had hair.

Last edited:
B-b-b-ut bald men are attractive b-b-b-ro!!

I want to kms after seeing this

He hairmogs me when he was young as well

He still has great face, mogs me into oblivion
T b h t b h
On the left he looks feminine as fuck, just an emomaxxed normie
In the right could be chadlite, just need hair system, if I had his face, bald or not I would never end up in this forum..for christ sake he coulda just get hair system,
Learn pua a bit, and slay... (pua work for chadlite and up)
instead, this fool ruined his life by murdering some random thot. Low iq neandarthal, i have no sympathy for gl men that does stupid shit and ruin their life, they are so blessed (compared to me) then just decided to throw it all away, ungrateful chad. How hard is it to get a fucking toupee.

All those guys are snapping after cutting their emo hairstyle, it can't be a coincidence
I remember I had to cut it for my new restaurant job, and that was the first time I saw my NW2. I was horrified. Even after quitting that job and growing back my hair, I was super insecure about balding. I don't care as much now though.

My hairstyle is identical to Logan's. People have no clue I'm balding.
what about the wind tho? i used to get hardcore destroyed by the wind last i tried it. hairline holocaust.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back