Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Norwood Cemetery] The r9k girl's killer went from chad-lite to subhuman in a few years due to balding.

The picture on the left looks kind of like a girl.

You need top tier facial structure to look good bald
images

The picture on the left looks kind of like a girl.

Instagram-blasted-for-allowing-gruesome-Bianca-Devins-death-scene-pics.jpg

I think this is his best emomaxxed picture, he would have slayed alot of myspace scene girl pussy back in the day but he was too young for that. They loved that look srs.

The worst part is when you get it cut and it's exposed
Forgot about the fact that NWcels have to get haircuts, there’s no hiding it

I used to even dream about still having my long hair repeatedly, but those dreams are less frequent now.

I also won't bother doing anything, I'm old anyway. One of my professors this last semester had long hair, even though he's Norwood 0-1, it doesn't look good on a man on his 50s tbh. Long hair is a youth thing I think. When you're old, it's pretty much over anyway.
Do you shave your head? I do.

Do you shave your head? I do.
I was doing it weekly earlier this year but now I'm like, fuck it. What difference does it even make. I'm like 2-3 months without doing it right now.

I was doing it weekly earlier this year but now I'm like, fuck it. What difference does it even make. I'm like 2-3 months without doing it right now.
Huge difference.

Instagram-blasted-for-allowing-gruesome-Bianca-Devins-death-scene-pics.jpg

I think this is his best emomaxxed picture, he would have slayed alot of myspace scene girl pussy back in the day but he was too young for that. They loved that look srs.
I just realized she’s wearing an “iron maiden” shirt, she should have gotten the Iron Maiden treatment :)

He was never a chadlite with hair to begin with, and if he went completely bald instead of using this ridiculous hair he would be in a much better position

What do you mean limited?
well you use it to keep your hair in place, not hide total baldness. and take it off indoors unless you have a bad hair day.

Huge difference.
Do you think so? I look at the mirror and I find myself ugly either way. Of course, when the hair grows too much, it looks worse than when it's shaven, but when it's short, even with the baldness, it looks somewhat better than shaved to me.

Also, I have given up on trying to pick up girls and I'm just a student now, so no real reasons to look slightly better.

Do you think so? I look at the mirror and I find myself ugly either way. Of course, when the hair grows too much, it looks worse than when it's shaven, but when it's short, even with the baldness, it looks somewhat better than shaved to me.

Also, I have given up on trying to pick up girls and I'm just a student now, so no real reasons to look slightly better.
Ugly we shall be forever. But im interested in my charisma more than in unatainable beauty.

Only downside to being white is that we age like milk in the hot sun. Other races still look relatively young until about 30. Also is it me or do whites prematurely bald at a much higher rate than other races? It's always white guys balding in their early 20s.

this is brutal and scares the hell out of me

Reminds me of myself. I used to have a hairstyle like that in my early 20s and now I have similar Norwood levels.
I’m 22 and balding doesn’t run in my family. But I’m terrified still. The reaper can come for you literally at any time without warning.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back