Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normtards and whores literally can't imagine a life like ours

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
To live your whole life like that - that's something unfathomable for these scums. They can't imagine how something like that is possible and yet THEY are the ones that are responsible for all of that, ironically. JFL:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelswhat: Esp. with the total ostracization part. @JoeBruhcel

FYI i'm a white NT 22yo 172cm/5'8, 55kg/121lbs framecel with an average/not ugly per se face, SE Europe, no female has ever shown any interest in me, no IOIs, even from the ugly ones. I'm invisible to them. Most guys are taller (177-180cm/5'10-5'11) than me. No friends. Never had a job. Everyone ostracizes me. If i don't initiate a convo with someone, 99% of the time no one will initiate one with me. Both sexes don't consider me a real man due to my height and frame.

Last edited:
Proof? Early 2020 lockdowns.

Exactly, they lost their shit over a couple of weeks of quarantine while trucels like us have been living in lockdown/quarantine our whole lives :feelskek::feelsclown:

Exactly, they lost their shit over a couple of weeks of quarantine while trucels like us have been living in lockdown/quarantine our whole lives :feelskek::feelsclown:
:feelsclown:

It's life fuel that more and more (((strains))) are comming alongside with more and more (((lockdowns))) :feelsLSD:

Beyond over for you
Braindead. 8/10 is a meme:feelskek::feelskek:
Btw how tall are you braindeadcel, we don't know anything about you except that you're from Germanistan :feelshaha: What are your stats:feelssus:

Last edited:
Well I mean you probably cant imagine The Life of a shredded 6'5 gigachad either. They literally get away with murder

Btw how tall are you braindeadcel, we don't know anything about you except that you're from Germanistan :feelshaha: What are your stats:feelssus:
He is secret maxxing

5'10" 180lbs @15% bf (subhuman stats; it's beyond over for me too)
Boyo, you're 5'8" and a framecel, it's over for you. Auschwitz inmates physiquemog you. Stop coping
He is secret maxxing
Cope

Normies mental illness is - im depressed because chad wouldn't commit or some other petty BS

Screenshot from 2021 08 23 15 29 35

To live your whole life like that - that's something unfathomable for these scums. They can't imagine how something like that is possible and yet THEY are the ones that are responsible for all of that, ironically.

Kayla Ann Bray(Shannon's Fiancee):

Screenshot from 2021 11 29 09 05 32

Screenshot from 2021 11 29 09 05 42

Screenshot from 2021 11 29 09 28 48

Screenshot from 2021 11 29 09 29 07

Screenshot from 2021 11 29 09 29 25

(Her response to my years of being tormented):

Screenshot from 2021 11 29 09 31 48

(Shay herself)

Screenshot from 2021 11 29 09 45 51

James Knott(The Chadlite she ditched all other males for):

Screenshot from 2021 11 28 21 41 05

Screenshot from 2021 11 25 09 42 04

Screenshot from 2021 11 25 21 21 10

(Patronizing me further):
Screenshot from 2021 11 25 09 43 44

Shannon's "present":

A femoid "honored" me on my birthday by laughing at my life as a disabled, depressed ethnicel. She was volunteering in a psych hospital and happened to see me while I was in the suicide ward.

I spent my birthday resting in bed.

View attachment 528640

View attachment 528642

View attachment 528643

Shannon's time in group therapy:

Screenshot from 2021 11 08 09 22 00

Okay. I'll start:

Story One:

I've suffered from Major Depressive Disorder(MDD) and Generalized Anxiety Disorder(GAD) since I was nine or ten. This led to me entering a group therapy program when I was fourteen, where I met a young girl named Shannon.

Shannon was anxious and had social anxiety/depression. However, Shannon was treated fairly well in the program. I, however, I was denigrated by both psychologists and youth. A certain "redhead" psychologist would frequently criticize me because I struggled to make eye contact or speak to other youth. I had to use stress balls to control my anxiety, which made me a source of amusement for the other youth in the group. They whispered and laughed at me, but treated Shannon like a queen.

To shorten the story, I'll say this: We were placed into separate therapy groups due to "unintended problems"(Negatively "influencing" a female of higher status). Years later, she did some "lovely things" to me after volunteering in the psychiatric hospital.

To live your whole life like that - that's something unfathomable for these scums. They can't imagine how something like that is possible and yet THEY are the ones that are responsible for all of that, ironically. JFL:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelswhat: Esp. with the total ostracization part. @JoeBruhcel

FYI i'm a white NT 22yo 172cm/5'8, 55kg/121lbs framecel with an average/not ugly per se face, SE Europe, no female has ever shown any interest in me, no IOIs, even from the ugly ones. I'm invisible to them. Most guys are taller (177-180cm/5'10-5'11) than me. No friends. Never had a job. Everyone ostracizes me. If i don't initiate a convo with someone, 99% of the time no one will initiate one with me. Both sexes don't consider me a real man due to my height and frame.
90% of normscum would kill themselves in a week, tops.

People only want to have a dialogue about loneliness when it begins to impact them. It's just more evidence to strengthen my belief that the human capacity for empathy is extremely limited, and it deteriorates the further distance the object of your would-be empathy is from you.

The irony is that why women struggle to empathize with incels, and why incels struggle to empathize with women, they both have the same answer.

People only want to have a dialogue about loneliness when it begins to impact them. It's just more evidence to strengthen my belief that the human capacity for empathy is extremely limited, and it deteriorates the further distance the object of your would-be empathy is from you.

The irony is that why women struggle to empathize with incels, and why incels struggle to empathize with women, they both have the same answer.
It's like the Ed Kruger effect of empathy. In my experience psychopaths actually act more empathetically than normies because they are rational and sympathetic. They aren't so engaged with selfish altruism that they innately "go after the outsider" (like forming an alliance in Risk). They just use people for what they can mine. So psychopaths would be at the center of the Kruger curve between empaths and normie scum.

Last edited:

Very well said

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back