Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Normies walk on thin ice with their gf - Huge 4chan thread about women/gfs treating them like shit

Even then people are like "wah why don't you show any emotions? Weirdo, don't you feel anything? That guy is strange"

I always got shit for being stoic and neutral all the time
They want you to express submission and accept your low status in the social hierarchy by smiling and having an agreeable personality, they're fucking chimps. It's better to act stoic and come off as a weirdo than to give them the pleasure.
Existing as an ugly male = Invitation for normies to fuck with you

Only chad can get away with not fronting and coping with being masculine in front of foids.
That's why there are still some guys that say they can open up to their gfs and they never have that problem of the gf becoming more distant.
Tesla iq

guys who are a thousand times more NT, better looking and have more relationship experience than me still can’t maintain a genuine interpersonal relationship with a woman. that’s when I realize that I was never even in the game. it never began

guys who are a thousand times more NT, better looking and have more relationship experience than me still can’t maintain a genuine interpersonal relationship with a woman. that’s when I realize that I was never even in the game. it never began
It's depressing because even if I get to normie looks with surgeries I'll still suffer. Women treat sub8 men like absolute shit

You really can't live good in life without good looks

They want you to express submission and accept your low status in the social hierarchy by smiling and having an agreeable personality, they're fucking chimps. It's better to act stoic and come off as a weirdo than to give them the pleasure.
They want submissive fools who pretend that they're happy smh

Only chad can get away with not fronting and coping with being masculine in front of foids.
That's why there are still some guys that say they can open up to their gfs and they never have that problem of the gf becoming more distant.
When the Chad value is so high ain't nothing can bring the value below 0.
Gone are the days of patriarchy and women fending for themselves. They have a societal safety net with rotating boyfriends/simps/chads, welfare, affirmative action hiring, and other shit yet they still conform to the patriarchal standard of wanting to feel "safe and secure" with their non-feeling man. They need a 7 foot tall automoton that won't cry in the rain.

I don't think foids can ever be happy. They always think there's a better deal. I've become so socially isolated and used to talking about my fee fees on boards like this, I sometime slip up and become vulnerable with normslimes in the real world. The look of disgust is always shocking and a reminder why I don't bother with most people anymore. I openly tell people I'm depressed (which I am) and it shuts down most conversations.

Maybe I have autism. What's the big deal to state how you feel? I'm not asking people for help, I'm simply declaring my mental state. Being isolated, I guess I'm ignorant to how sensitive people are to relations. They think if you come off negative you will somehow infect them and by proxy cast them out of society with you.
A terminator would be their perfect bf.
"go to le therapist" is part of the platform used by some women to kick men out of the house, even married men
i've housed a male relative for a while, it all started with le therapy

anyway, you can just look at a father or grandfather in your family that isn't a beta. they don't ever tell their wives anything, and they don't try to cry on their wives shoulder, they always remain stoic and tell their wives as little as possible, to the point she implicitly knows to fuck off if he's not in the mood for talking
Like an aloof Lion on the border.

Last edited:
tbh
I remember seeing videos before of chads crying and foids were gushing about it in the comments section.

Nonchad male crying = pathetic, disgusting, man up

chad crying = aww, I like a man that can own his emotions, I like that he can open up

Rights for fe*ales were a mistake.

When the Chad value is so high ain't nothing can bring the value below 0.
The :bluepill: and :redpill:don't apply to chads.
Chads can act however they want to the point of being emotionally unstable, catty and broke and foids will still eagerly put up with them and never leave them.

Last edited: