Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normies vocabulary aggravates me deeply

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
In games and shit all I see is normies saying “OMG PAWGCHAMP OMYGOD MY DICK IN A TOASTER!!! PEPEGA DICK FILET CHUNGO.” I never thought it was possible for a few words to be so fucking annoying and overused. It’s really making me realize that Normies are so desperate to have their own culture they’ll make anything a retarded worn out meme.

they think they are counter culture and edgy and cool, but they all sound like idiots mimicking other idiots. they lack any semblance of individualism

dedsrs ngl bbc 7 days free mogs me jfl.

I don’t know if you’re trying to make a point, but I will GLADLY take all of our terms over their retarded Reddit baby talk.
Half of the shit we say is retarded overused memes.

Half of the shit we say is retarded overused memes.
Jfl what we use has more substance and meaning. They say random fucking shit that nobody understands. What the FUCK is a chungus?

Jfl what we use has more substance and meaning. They say random fucking shit that nobody understands. What the FUCK is a chungus?
What’s a hammy?

They do it for attention. By repeating popular jokes they prove to other normies that they know popular trends are are familiar with the social circle.

In games and shit all I see is normies saying “OMG PAWGCHAMP OMYGOD MY DICK IN A TOASTER!!! PEPEGA DICK FILET CHUNGO.” I never thought it was possible for a few words to be so fucking annoying and overused. It’s really making me realize that Normies are so desperate to have their own culture they’ll make anything a retarded worn out meme.

:soy: PEPEGA :soy: POGGERS :soy: KEKW:soy: POG :soy: WEIRDCHAMP :soy: MONKAS :soy:

Yea i do not like twitch lingo at all

Yea i do not like twitch lingo at all

I hope that filth stain Alinity gets hit by a bus, as well as the other cunts, so Twitch can finally start losing money.

I hate kappa tbh, it's a retarded meme

Every fucking zoomer says kappa, big chungus, low key, etc.

Bomb Twitch HQ with artillery.

They really say that shit man, never knew.