Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Normies refuse to play any game that's older than a few years

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
Normies will be told for years to play an older game that's good and they'll refuse to because it's "outdated," then they'll gobble up a shitty remake or port of the game and claim how amazing it is and accuse anyone who doesn't like it of being nostalgia blinded.

They cannot do anything but mindlessly look forward to new products. I doubt they even enjoy playing the game as much as they do looking forward to it and buying it.

Just like this forum's attitude towards muh necroposting

Normies only play sports games and call of duty

Meanwhile I’m planning on playing through the entire Mass Effect trilogy. :feelshehe:

Normgroids hate anything that's older than 2020.

Something similar with hardware

"Ooh you have that 10th gen i5? Are you insane? How does it even run operating system? Can't game on anything below i9/R9 latest gen!"

"Ooh you have that RTX 2060? Wtf is wrong with you? Can't game on anything below RTX 4090!"

"Ooh, only 16gb of RAM? You're retarded or what? Buy 128gb! Future proof your system!"

"Ooh you've got that 1tb SSD and it's not an NVMe? You're an idiot!"

"How do you even play with 60fps? It's literally unplayable!"

"You have that 1080p 75hz monitor? Lol how do you even see anything on it? 4k 380hz minimum!"

Last edited:
Normgroids hate anything that's older than 2020.
True. ..

View: https://youtu.be/wCrKd0fM1CY?feature=shared&t=14

If you play THIS online then you are a truecel for ever:
https://c64online.com/c64-games/choplifter/#jumptothegame
press start, then full screen, then space = start in game, w=up, s=down, a=left, d=right, space=fire, long press space = rotate.

Any fun?

Something similar with hardware

"Ooh you have that 10th gen i5? Are you insane? How does it even run operating system? Can't game on anything below i9/R9 latest gen!"

"Ooh you have that RTX 2060? Wtf is wrong with you? Can't game on anything below RTX 4090!"

"Ooh, only 16gb of RAM? You're retarded or what? Buy 128gb! Future proof your system!"

"Ooh you've got that 1tb SSD and it's not an NVMe? You're an idiot!"

"How do you even play with 60fps? It's literally unplayable!"

"You have that 1080p 75hz monitor? Lol how do you even see anything on it? 4k 380hz minimum!"
"Consume!" These retards don't understand that not everyone wants to mindlessly consume new games.

But i can't play the game if its not the current thing:soy::soy::feels::feels:
I also hate fags that keep begging for a remake of certain games. Most remakes are shit and will only add gay propaganda.

Normoids are a literal cattle herd. Maybe Jews were right to think of them as born slaves.
I also hate fags that keep begging for a remake of certain games. Most remakes are shit and will only add gay propaganda.
Usually they lower the quality AND add fag/nig propaganda on top of that

But i can't play the game if its not the current thing:soy::soy::feels::feels:
YES. There has been 0 good remakes in the last ten years.

Normoids are a literal cattle herd. Maybe Jews were right to think of them as born slaves.

Usually they lower the quality AND add fag/nig propaganda on top of that
Yep. Dead space remake.

For less than 64 KBytes (65536 Bytes) and the fact that it's free online, you might enjoy it a few minutes and see what the first computer games were like. And don't shoot the prisoners in the head. Let me know if you want supaplex : - )

Last edited:
Thats good for us, I dont want normies invading our shit

Thats good for us, I dont want normies invading our shit
Unfortunately, even if most normies won’t touch it, retro gaming has been invaded by plenty of troons

If it doesn’t have a battle pass, active store, live service updates or whatever else gay shit every game has nowadays they won’t think twice about dumping it.

Meanwhile I’m planning on playing through the entire Mass Effect trilogy. :feelshehe:
iu