Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies outraged because chad has standards, normies forget their own hypocrisy and double standards

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Honestly other than him saying no black girls ( is a bit harsh and racist) I don't see a problem with his other rules that he puts forward. Have the Normie's forgotten women put bullshit up all the time like "must be taller than me/6foot" etc etc etc???

everyone ought to be entitled to only one clear, objective criterion in a partner and that's it

Only women are allowed to have standards

Lol at all the foids coping.

"He's a narcissist muscle head anyway yuck" COPE

"Numb skull" COPE

"I would spit in his face" COPE you would spit on his dick you dumb whore.

These foids should work on their personalities and take daily showers, they aren't entitled to chad or a relationship and intimacy.

Guys that have preferences on tinder are flagged by offended foids and then banned or shadow banned by tinder mods.

Just lol at this making national news papers. Would a white woman who rejects curry's be "outed" by the press. Tehe.
Fuck this gay world. No mans dating profile is safe from foid exposure. The consequences could be dire, such as potential employee's finding out.

Lol at all the foids coping.

"He's a narcissist muscle head anyway yuck" COPE

"Numb skull" COPE

"I would spit in his face" COPE you would spit on his dick you dumb whore.

These foids should work on their personalities and take daily showers, they aren't entitled to chad or a relationship and intimacy.

Guys that have preferences on tinder are flagged by offended foids and then banned or shadow banned by tinder mods.

YUP

you can't list any standards at all or you get banned or so I've heard many times

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
having preference is racist now lmao, fuck off cuck
Femoids love being racist towards curries and blacks... Why should we stoop down to their level? I'm not saying that guy is bad for not wanting to date blacks I'm just saying putting it in his profile is a bit dumb cause he's nearly as bad as the femoids with all their bullshit lists and standards.

Wow, this guy is not even from the United States. Looks like now people around the world are now getting triggered by things such as a stupid tinder profile. For all I know there might be just as many SJW’s in England as there are in the United States.

Attachments

• E8D8A09E-4F3F-4750-9C61-91C66310B987.png
    E8D8A09E-4F3F-4750-9C61-91C66310B987.png
    323.6 KB · Views: 128
Femoids love being racist towards curries and blacks... Why should we stoop down to their level? I'm not saying that guy is bad for not wanting to date blacks I'm just saying putting it in his profile is a bit dumb cause he's nearly as bad as the femoids with all their bullshit lists and standards.
go back to reddit, soyboy

The hypocrisy of the West is ridiculous and I don't even mean the fact that a woman would get away with it. The biggest hypocrisy is the West constantly going on and on about "freedom" and attacking any type of alternative non-Western value system in the name of this "freedom", yet then they do things like this.

I don't understand, if we are having "freedom", shouldn't you be basically free to do whatever you want (unless you're harming others, like the Westerners constantly point out)? Why the hell shouldn't this guy be free to write about whatever "standards" he wants to have for his personal dating life?

It turns out that this Western "freedom" is a bunch of garbage and a way to deceive people.

Just lol at this making national news papers. Would a white woman who rejects curry's be "outed" by the press. Tehe.
Fuck this gay world. No mans dating profile is safe from foid exposure. The consequences could be dire, such as potential employee's finding out.

Wow, this guy is not even from the United States. Looks like now people around the world are now getting triggered by things such as a stupid tinder profile. For all I know there might be just as many SJW’s in England as there are in the United States.

there is probably more in my country uk. Its a smaller country with a comical hive mind attitude. Even mrz (american incel on lookism and great mind) agree's.

Of course femtards would get outraged, his no kids/black dating rules ruled them out straight away - Not being BLACKED these days is disallowed.

JFL not wanting to become a step dad. His standards are nothing compared to 6ft+ and no curry policy by women

It’s only okay if they do it apparently

(unless you're harming others, like the Westerners constantly point out)?
If you really wanna know we're referring to Natural Law, or you could call it Gods Law.

Last edited:

Honestly other than him saying no black girls ( is a bit harsh and racist) I don't see a problem with his other rules that he puts forward. Have the Normie's forgotten women put bullshit up all the time like "must be taller than me/6foot" etc etc etc???

he didn't even say no blacks he said "If you fuck blacks I don't want you"
I've seen women's profiles explicitly state "White only" "Black Only"

chad is statusmaxxing by doing nothing. what a cuck world

Why list the standards when you can happily reject all those who don't meet the unspoken criterion. Lowiq chad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back