Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting normies killed my drive for everything

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I have no motivation, no purpose and reason to go forward in life. All I want is peace and live a recluse lifestyle. Only a person who's suffered enough from normies can relate to that. It's just the same cycle repeating every single day , a cycle of shame and regret. Regret that I tried to fit in with normies in the past instead of realizing their true nature sooner , shame that I ended up a failure whose life is a mess. Anytime I go out I am reminded on how worthless I am compared to the average normie. I wish I was one and I wish I had no social anxiety. I wish I stopped overthinking everything. I start doing something but all I think of is FAILURE. I am 100% certain that whatever I do I am going to fail and I do. I don't remember the last time I've achieved success. Life is cruel. The familypill, the positive reinforcementpill, the NT-pill and your looks will shape your brain and mind in the future and will guarantee success. If you don't have them enjoy living in hell for the rest of your pathetic miserable life.

I always go out when the streets are empty.
same as me but sometimes I have to run errands and go to the store so I see these normies living in an ignorant bliss so I get jealous.

I'm currently leechmaxxing like a Jew, you have my respect.
unfortunately we have no NEETbux in my shithole. Living in a 1st world country is a blessing for sub5s.

There's no NEETbux here too, I'm on my parents money.
leeching from your parents for giving you shitty genetics is based but I'd feel bad tbh. It used to be mandatory at least in my country for parents to have at least 1 child otherwise they'd be considered outcasts or mentally unstable. Present day however no young person has kids because it is a shithole country and we face a huge demography crisis.

failed from the start, life become hell for me since 1st day of school.

failed from the start, life become hell for me since 1st day of school.
it was over in the womb. I was bullied even before middle school. I remember gathering with "friends" and they'd never pick me as a player on their team and if they did they would yell at me all the time. I was not even the worst at football but I was an easy target for them so they took advantage of that. If I was not ugly I'd probably get away with everything that has happened in my life.

I peaked at kindergarten.
I never peaked. Been a loser outcast in kindergarten, had a single friend in middle school but it did not last long time and in high school i crumbled mentally. High school bullying was the worst. IT made me insane.

It's been like 2 months since last time i left the house
you have no reason to leave the house if you are NEETing. I Go out only for walks or when I have to run errands. Walking is a good cope at night of course. I feel the most confident at night but going out during the day causes me panic attacks.

It never began for us

It never began for us

Sorry man, I hope you're doing better now.
not really it took a toll on my mental health. You cant get rid of traumas with such an ease. It haunts you forever.

Last time i went out was december last year
I used to go for walks in the forest back in the day but right now i'm just too depressed to even get out of bed

Days go by and i'm mentally stuck in the same place and i'm not making any progress in anything at all

Being severely avoidant is a death sentence
brutal. I'd suggest going out for walks since its good for your mental health. Try doing your best although I've been in your position and I know how it feels like especially the part where you can't get out of bed.

I go out for walks too jfl, must be an incel trait.
going for a walk alone is one of the biggest incel traits. I've been doing that shit for 2 years now and I was not even once seen by the locals walking with someone else. They may think that I am mentally insane.

Hey who cares what they think, our personal well being is what truly matters, fuck the haters.
True. Hopefully I can start giving less fucks about what normies think. I have no idea why I even care.

Thanks. I'll see what i do. But it feels so lonely to just go out and being all alone, while people my age are having fun, partying, traveling, making friends and sexual partners etc

I'm missing out on all of that and i just know i'll be 30 one day and i'll look back at my 20's and think, fuck, i wasted the last 10 fucking years doing nothing and achieved nothing because i was too afraid
Obviously not doing shit during your nightwalk can be boring but you can combine it with music or smoking. I listen to music and smoke and that's all I do. Enough to entertain me so I don't get bored. I also enjoy walking in general for me It's fun.

Are there forests to walk in where you are, I wish I could walk in one.
I don't walk in forests since I will probably get lost somewhere. I walk in the city but there are not a lot of people during the night. I have shit coordination so I avoid going in such places.

A brutal way to die.

Enjoy your walks.
I'd rather die by some maniac in the city who stabbed me to death over getting lost in a forest. We have a lot of wild animals in the forest and you hear them even far away in the distance. They make very loud noises and it's enough to make you panic. Wild boars are brutal as hell and they can fuck you up unless you possess the ability of climbing.

Aside from mental-bullying from normies, just being in the same vicinity as them... always makes me feel subhuman / below them. When I'm at home, I can only compare myself to.. well, myself. Going out, when I have to (for supplies and shit), I immediately get humbled (as if I need more than I've gotten in the past, right?) by couples and people just being much taller than me. I still don't believe that 5'9" is the average height for men.. because, every dude around me is at least 6' + and all the foids are 5'8" (my height) +. It's pretty insane...

Yah, so fuck it. Going out is only necessary when you absolutely have to, otherwise... it's a waste of time and most of all.. suici-fuel