Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normies in school were a bad influence to me

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
Before going to school, I was polite, helping, patient and altruistic. But after going there and being exposed to the brutality of normies, having impatience, cheating, exploiting, cruelty and selfishness, I adapted those traits and brought it home.

And then my parents always wonder why I act like that. They blame the internet for my bad behavior, but how come normies who went to good schools are well behaved despite also having internet? :feelsUgh:

hmhm

you used the wrong "were"

you used where instead of were

where pertains to location

were pertains to the past

Before going to school, I was polite, helping, patient and altruistic. But after going there and being exposed to the brutality of normies, having impatience, cheating, exploiting, cruelty and selfishness, I adapted those traits and brought it home.

And then my parents always wonder why I act like that. They blame the internet for my bad behavior, but how come normies who went to good schools are well behaved despite also having internet? :feelsUgh:
Did you ever bring that up to your parents?

hmhm

you used the wrong "were"

you used where instead of were

where pertains to location

were pertains to the past
Thanks for the grammar advice. :feelsthink:

I just made some correction on the title
Did you ever bring that up to your parents?
Yeah but they won't believe me because they thought that people there are much more polite because it's a private school.

But they had no idea that the only difference between a public school and private school is that the bullies are richer, smarter and more good looking in a private school.

They thought just because it's a private school people are much more disciplined and polite JFL

They also told me that I'm lucky to be going to a private school. They threatened to send me to a shithole area in my country if I ever did something violent in my school and will have to live there for the rest of my life and deal with low IQ slum-dwelling savages everyday as an autistic subhuman.

Find a way to revert it or unlock the bad ending for your life.

Find a way to revert it or unlock the bad ending for your life.
I tried psychedelicmaxxing to reboot my brain before but it just made it worse. It made me closer to the bad ending of my life because I now developed schizo from taking those drugs and it intensified the revenge fantasies. And I already how this is going to end, it's either I will become homeless at old age if a family member stopped financially supporting me or I will end up in a mental hospital or jail (if I can't contain the anger anymore and got revenge).