Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies going into an emergency gaslight campaign on the gen z

never began

never began

"WYA bro?" My fucking limit.

This subreddit is so funny it's unreal. Dozens of posts from faggots and women trying to tell incels to just go to therapy and cope.

normies being normies

Therapy only works for bluepilled normies, and mostly jewpills chemical castrate you, just checked an paper of my old anti depressants and one of the secondary effects was losing sexual libid and issues with eyaculation

hoes if u gonna gaslight me then why u not fucking me

Yeah the r/GenZ drama is absolutely fucking hilarious. Here's the TLDR;

>Lately a lots of GenZ posts have been about the male loneliness epidemic and how brutal it is for GenZ men.
>Feminist subs like TwoXChromosomes get wind of it, screech out about how r/GenZ is full of incels and how men deserve to suck it up and die.
>Thousands of GenZ redditors are now getting radicalized because of it and realizing how much society and feminists give absolutely zero fucks about their problems and want them to die :society: :feelsclown::feelskek:

"Gosh so many men are toxically masculine and need to introspect and get in touch with their emotions"
"NO NOT LIKE THAT MYSOGGYNIST INCEL!!!!" :foidSoy:

Last edited: