Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normies don't even allow me to be tired

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I do my Master's (full time) and work a shitty wagie job at a grocery store (can't get any proper job related to my field cos I'm UGLY and managers throw out my resume immediately) half-time. My average day now is waking up at 6 AM, then it's uni time, then I return home around 3 PM, have lunch/dinner, then I go wagecucking until 9 or 10 PM and then I return home tired as shit, but I still have my language apps to go thru and obviously I need to do my homework for uni and work on my thesis. In other words, I work very hard and I'm tired as shit. I shouldn't be doing physical labor at all considering I have pretty bad scoliosis and I'm terribly overqualified, but that's the situation in my shithole of a country. I can't even get any financial support despite having diagnosed schizoid PD and generalized anxiety.
I try to stay positive and I don't complain outside of the internet. I have to force-feed myself lots of calories and I supplement with vitamins and like smoothies to stay fairly fit and energetic. You'd think that at least normies would have some respect for me for doing all this work, but nooo… they're never satisfied, no matter how hard you "contribute" you're just a piece of shit to them.
They keep making fun of me for… being tired. Seriously, how low can normies get… This schedule is terrible for my well being, so I have to have some caffeine sometimes and I sometimes almost fall asleep during commutes and I'm tired during classes. And then I hear
>tee hee, [TheNEET] is having an energy drink, you know it's not good for you :foidSoy:
fuck you, it's literally my only cope :feelsree: I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't take any drugs
I'm being the goodest goy out there and it's still not enough. Today some high school kids started talking about me in the bus in English (I live in Poland) and I guess they assumed I don't speak English cos I didn't react. I was fighting falling asleep and they finally called me "a sleeping twat".
It's not only kids, it's my co-students and co-workers. Most of them do only studying or only work (and they're like boomers who've been doing it all their life + they mostly do the cash register which isn't as exhausting as lifting all these heavy boxes).
It's so fucking annoying. I'm overworked like a mule, try to stay positive, don't complain (outside of the internet) and they still make fun of me… for being tired, holy shit.

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years