Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies are pathetic little animals

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
They're all obsessed with social validation and getting approval from their peers like sheep. They hate what they're told to and attack what they're told to which makes them feel empowered. However if you've ever watched any cartel or footage of violent nature you'll understand it's all bark no bite. When confronted with death normies will betray everyone they know and beg like dogs. They're truly inhumane scum. I can see why royalty exists. The common worm isn't human.

Apocalpyse

normies are a cancer, that will further populate their genes and cause reality to be a more abysmal hell. gone are times of great men and philosophers, now is the time for the last man

normies are a cancer, that will further populate their genes and cause reality to be a more abysmal hell. gone are times of great men and philosophers, now is the time for the last man
The most intelligent men created social media to control normies and make them slaves that would never rebel. Any intelligent men who's not born into the elite will now forever be blocked from becoming significant.

They're all obsessed with social validation and getting approval from their peers like sheep. They hate what they're told to and attack what they're told to which makes them feel empowered. However if you've ever watched any cartel or footage of violent nature you'll understand it's all bark no bite. When confronted with death normies will betray everyone they know and beg like dogs. They're truly inhumane scum. I can see why royalty exists. The common worm isn't human.
Most royalty is also inhumane scum.

I hate normies and their egos. The larp as elites and Chads at our expense. I owe normies nothing and I will give them nothing.

"Women and people of low birth are very hard to deal with. If you are friendly with them, they get out of hand, and if you keep your distance, they resent it." - Confucius

the only thing worse than a midwit normie are midwit normies chronically online on social media