Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies are hypocrites....

DarkSoul99

DarkSoul99

Lonewolf99
-
Isn't it funny how normies love to advocate against bullying and hate but yet they're usually the ones that does most of the bullying. They love to pretend that they're for the cause of change in society but will make fun of virgins or lonely men that's just trying to find a purpose in this depraved world.. I swear normies are a bunch of hypocrites.

virtue signalers

Virtue signaling for status and publicity. I've seen normies admit it first hand, it's for the "clout" (wanted to go ER hearing that term used here)

It's one of the inherent trait of normies.

When normies say they're against bullying they mean that they wouldn't want to be bullied themselves. Or they don't want someone they like to be bullied. Otherwise it's fair game and they don't care.

Normie=virtuesignaler=hypocrites

Normies are okay with bullying as long as it happens to short ugly men (like myself). However, bullying a foid or chad is basically a hate crime :soy:

Normies = Continuous turncoats.