Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normiemaxing to ascend ?

S

shibo

Officer
I am thinking if i should try normiemaxing to ascend. Basically i would start wearing athletic and brand clothing, nike shoes, taking showers every day. Grooming my eyebrows in a non gay way. Growing out my hair. Shaving. Etc. Would that be enlugh u guys think

You are already normie. You don't have any facial deformities and women look at you in public.

You can’t just put a brand logo on your face unfortunately..

I keep forgetting its you lol. And looksmax called me a ogre :(
Looksmax is fucking retarded for the most part, so take that with a grain of salt. And don't worry, I won't leak your pictures even if you keep LARPing as an ugly male/ogre. It won't stop me from calling you out though. It's insulting to actual ogres like me. :feelsrope:

if you're a fakecel go for it

Looksmax is fucking retarded for the most part, so take that with a grain of salt. And don't worry, I won't leak your pictures even if you keep LARPing as an ugly male/ogre. It won't stop me from calling you out though. It's insulting to actual ogres like me. :feelsrope:
I consider myself a ogre though. Big nose, round face and small eyes. Either im a ogre/ugly or i have body dysmorphic disorder..

I consider myself a ogre though. Big nose, round face and small eyes. Either im a ogre/ugly or i have body dysmorphic disorder..
You have BDD. You have zero facial deformities, so you cannot be an ogre. A big nose is not a bad thing as long as it's not droopy or crooked like mine is.

I am thinking if i should try normiemaxing to ascend. Basically i would start wearing athletic and brand clothing, nike shoes, taking showers every day. Grooming my eyebrows in a non gay way. Growing out my hair. Shaving. Etc. Would that be enlugh u guys think
How tall are you anyway? Wearing athletic wear can go wrong if you don’t gymcel enough and grooming your eyebrows onlynwork if you fashionmaxx. Go for it if you willing to keep it up.

How tall are you anyway? Wearing athletic wear can go wrong if you don’t gymcel enough and grooming your eyebrows onlynwork if you fashionmaxx. Go for it if you willing to keep it up.
I dont need to gymcel im an ectomorph.
>grooming eyebrows
>non gay
Guys groom their eyebrow its basically something that keeps it even while looking masculine
You have BDD. You have zero facial deformities, so you cannot be an ogre. A big nose is not a bad thing as long as it's not droopy or crooked like mine is.
A big nose requires a face that compliments it. My round face and receding chin does not compliment it ... and my eye area sucks too one eye is droopier then tge other

Last edited:
I dont need to gymcel im an ectomorph.

JFL so your a tall volcel? How you gonna normiemaxx and not go to the gym? The nine guests now think incels are not trying:soy:.