Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Every single person in my family has already lost their virginity and has been in a relationship. Except for me.

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
My family consists of normies and low-tier normies. All males have lost their virginity and has experienced a relationship, same with all the females. My chad brother has had multiple gfs, my normie father had 2 wives, and still has hookups with his female coworkers. I don't have any of that.
Recently, I was in my room and I heard my cousin talking to his gf on the phone, he said, "tomorrow we will cuddle, then we will eat at our favorite restaurant, drink Boba tea, watch movies, and enjoy each other's company" his gf said, "tomorrow will be a happy day". I felt awful when I heard this, then I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, I heard my father talking to his new gf on the phone inside his own room, and I heard him say, "this week, I will have dinner with you, I know this restaurant that has really good food, and we will go to the beach afterwards" they both sounded so happy.
Meanwhile, I am just coping by myself in my room sleeping for hours and hours to rid myself of the pain. Most the of time, I am studying for my classes or working long hours at my job. Whenever I come back home from school or work, I sit in my couch drinking soda and eating junk food because their is no other way to feel pleasure or happiness. I try my best to ignore that fact that people my age are having the time of their lives. I'm not living, I am just surviving. I am empty inside and all I can do is cope. At least I have the brocels to talk to here :feelsbadman:

not to beat the juices out of the dead horse, but consider losing your virginity to a whore. if you are working and studying at the same time you deserve to enjoy yourself from time to time. if you life in the hellhole that is the usa, consider visiting europe during holidays. it's legal here in most places. maybe save up a bit so you can have a good time. maybe hit up some brocel or maybe you know someone over here so you are not alone the entire journey.

My family consists of normies and low-tier normies. All males have lost their virginity and has experienced a relationship, same with all the females. My chad brother has had multiple gfs, my normie father had 2 wives, and still has hookups with his female coworkers. I don't have any of that.
Recently, I was in my room and I heard my cousin talking to his gf on the phone, he said, "tomorrow we will cuddle, then we will eat at our favorite restaurant, drink Boba tea, watch movies, and enjoy each other's company" his gf said, "tomorrow will be a happy day". I felt awful when I heard this, then I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, I heard my father talking to his new gf on the phone inside his own room, and I heard him say, "this week, I will have dinner with you, I know this restaurant that has really good food, and we will go to the beach afterwards" they both sounded so happy.
Meanwhile, I am just coping by myself in my room sleeping for hours and hours to rid myself of the pain. Most the of time, I am studying for my classes or working long hours at my job. Whenever I come back home from school or work, I sit in my couch drinking soda and eating junk food because their is no other way to feel pleasure or happiness. I try my best to ignore that fact that people my age are having the time of their lives. I'm not living, I am just surviving. I am empty inside and all I can do is cope. At least I have the brocels to talk to here :feelsbadman:
Of course, man, we are your friends, you can trust us, venture us some more. We want to know how you got this way. I am so lucky I am not the only incel in my family for my little brother is one as well.
Of course, we really do get along here. Your life is important because you suffer just like we all do. You have a community all up in here.

Not calling you a fakecel but if everyone in your family can "get it" then why can't you? Maybe you're the rotten apple or have severe neurological issues.

You should also recognize something (inb4 water is wet) that most people just pretend to like/love each other for just sex. People especially men say sweet things all for that pootang. That is the end-all be-all. You don't care about the "romance" you just want pootang. Men wouldn't jump through hoops if it wasn't for that poon. That's it. Find a whore or just find more copes. Or accept that you could be a fakecel and ascend. Whatever your situation is, I am not judging you.

Not calling you a fakecel but if everyone in your family can "get it" then why can't you? Maybe you're the rotten apple or have severe neurological issues.

You should also recognize something (inb4 water is wet) that most people just pretend to like/love each other for just sex. People especially men say sweet things all for that pootang. That is the end-all be-all. You don't care about the "romance" you just want pootang. Men wouldn't jump through hoops if it wasn't for that poon. That's it. Find a whore or just find more copes. Or accept that you could be a fakecel and ascend. Whatever your situation is, I am not judging you.
True, that's a fakecel trait. In my genetic trash family it looks very grim. Some of them who mog me in every way can't get a gf

True, that's a fakecel trait. In my genetic trash family it looks very grim. Some of them who mog me in every way can't get a gf
I'm not good looking or ugly, I'm average, and girls my age have ridiculously high standards, which is why I am unable to find a gf. My relatives had it easy during their time. This is 2023, and men who are ugly or average are screwed.

Same here, I'm probably gonna be the end of my bloodline. My mom's probably gonna realized she isn't gonna have grandkids soon enough. :feelsrope:

Same here, I'm probably gonna be the end of my bloodline. My mom's probably gonna realized she isn't gonna have grandkids soon enough. :feelsrope:
My parents just focused on quantity instead of quality

It’s impressive how over it is for everyone in this thread.

I always wanted children, but now I'm 26, and I hated having old parents (36 when I was born), so I won't do that myself. My bloodline has a 99.14% chance of dying with me. Pretty sure I'm the only virgin in my family, too.

Also, I'm more likely to win the lottery than to have a female actually willing to fuck me.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Last edited:
ERfuel.

Same for me, except my 10 year old nephew, but he's already taller than ALL of the manlets on this site, so that won't be long either. BRU-TAL.