Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie trait, taking really bad bets, going in big and bragging about it

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Normies on the stock market: Making the stupidest trades possible and betting all their money

Normies on marraige: Marrying a land whale who's fucked 50+ men before them and bragging about how they manned up

Normies on fitness: Getting fat and bragging about how they don't care how fat they are because they're manly

Normies on everything: Doing something proven to very stupid with a 90%+ chance of failing that every piece of evidence points to it being bad, then doing it, then bragging about it

Normies on the stock market: Making the stupidest trades possible and betting all their money

Normies on marraige: Marrying a land whale who's fucked 50+ men before them and bragging about how they manned up

Normies on fitness: Getting fat and bragging about how they don't care how fat they are because they're manly

Normies on everything: Doing something proven to very stupid with a 90%+ chance of failing that every piece of evidence points to it being bad, then doing it, then bragging about it

Whos bragging about marrying a whale JFL? Most guys i know IRL married to whales dont even bring it up for discussion.

Luck has already given normies genetics, which they brag about. They love to flaunt their luck as if it's something they are responsible for rather than a random product of their environment.

no hedge fund does this

even if they have insider info

normies however...
They'd get luck a few times, and claim that they have solved the ''secrets'' of the stock market, only to lose majority of their money, I don't even bother warning them anymore
In 2016, someone founded an investment company with the most retarded scheme possible, and scammed about half a billion dollars from normies
The founder fleed the country and got away with it

They'd get luck a few times, and claim that they have solved the ''secrets'' of the stock market, only to lose majority of their money, I don't even bother warning them anymore
In 2016, someone founded an investment company with the most retarded scheme possible, and scammed about half a billion dollars from normies
The founder fleed the country and got away with it

I don't know shit about poker and gambling but I bet if I were to look into it, you'd see the exact same patterns

This is the funniest one because of how ironic it is. Having more bodyfat raises estrogen. Its like the normtards that brag about Drinking Alcohol or beer thinking they're manly when they're actually just lowering their test :feelskek::feelskek:

This is the funniest one because of how ironic it is. Having more bodyfat raises estrogen. Its like the normtards that brag about Drinking Alcohol or beer thinking they're manly when they're actually just lowering their test :feelskek::feelskek:

I should have listed the drug thing too

normies are always getting drunk and bragging about how manly they are, LOL

Watching normies lose tens of thousands of dollars on the markets is life fuel.

I should have listed the drug thing too

normies are always getting drunk and bragging about how manly they are, LOL
I'm still laughing thinking about it JFL. Also I think weed / marijuana lowers test as well

Watching normies lose tens of thousands of dollars on the markets is life fuel.

stock market is almost ALWAYS bullish

what idiot goes short on the largest most profitable tech company

I don't know shit about poker and gambling but I bet if I were to look into it, you'd see the exact same patterns
Yes that's true, the possibility of earning easy money is too great to resist for them
My mother has been buying lottery tickets for years, I told her that if she had invested the money she spent on the tickets over the past 10 years, she could have bought a car for herself, she responded with, if I won the lottery though, I could have bought an entire gallery

Nah nah, my former debil "best friend" is cool with so mature wife he found at her 50'S
Debilomona

It's the natural result of them forcefully being as optimistic as possible

Just be confident bro :D:lul::horror::kys:

Looking good and acting normal makes you feel like you own the fucking world even if you're not that successful or hot. Confidence is literally a stimulant drug. We don't get any because incels are miserables and so we only get depressants or numbing straightedge from our brain juices.

Thankfully, at least we know it's all a biological lie and won't lose money, time, or limbs to it.