Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm not going to lie, I'm actually kind of relieved that I'm an incel

ik, I've interacted with a few, but tbh foids nowadays are encouraged to take on bpd traits so most of them are a bit freakish

like, most foids aren't exactly the same as selfharmers, suicide community foids, etc., but due to tiktok, pop culture, etc., that kind of mentality is becoming normalized and foids try to act like it even if they usually wouldn't
Foids are so low IQ that they'll eat up all the goyslop that's fed to them on social media. That's why they take retarded views on politics, and why they have conditioned themselves to believe the most ridiculous things.

Fate of all future chads.
Chad think that they are safe from having to endure the pain of revolting against the grain our gynocentric society as underdogs just because they are attractive enough to qualify with women, but as female standards continue to escalate and become increasingly oppressive and unjust, those Chads too will find themselves used, abused, and discarded.
Case in point:

Only Chad can get into women's pants without sacrificing insane amounts of time and money.
For now.
Chad think that they are safe from having to endure the pain of revolting against the grain our gynocentric society as underdogs just because they are attractive enough to qualify with women, but as female standards continue to escalate and become increasingly oppressive and unjust, those Chads too will find themselves used, abused, and discarded.
Case in point:

As I look more and more at how retarded women are; I can't help but begin to feel bad for the retards that have to try and get laid these days. Imagine how stressful it must be knowing you could be locked up for rape at any time just because the foid felt like you raped her.
Women have NOTHING to offer to us besides some breadcrumbs of affection and sexual pleasure, and that too they will make us endlessly toil to earn. However, they do present plenty of stress, humiliation, loss of sovereignty, and risk of ruin. They are parasites first and foremost, and it is in their biology to severely rig every transaction with their male cohorts in their favor because their biology is too weak and feeble to give anything back. Only under patriarchal times of poverty, are women righteously and justifiably forced by men to do their fair share by bearing multiple children and carrying out domestic duties. If you're watched period pieces, you'll notice that women who've lived through those times are portrayed as being miserable which proves that they are innately and fundamentally lazy and parasitic. They just don't want to do any work; they just want to have fun.

Plus, foids are insufferable. Like truly, unbelievably, insufferable. I can't stand them. Talking to them makes me want to rip my hair out. Imagine doing that for an entire 10 or so dates, paying up to 1000 USD just to get in her pants once. I could never.
Even the most attractive glorified and worshiped woman has nothing of substance to say. Women are not critical thinkers or the decipherers of rules which govern nature; they are just passive consumers like cattle.

Women have NOTHING to offer to us besides some breadcrumbs of affection and sexual pleasure, and that too they will make us endlessly toil to earn.
Also, most importantly, a man needs a woman in his life or he's seen as a failure. This is where men need to stop being stupid simps, but that's not happening any time soon in Clown World.

Also, most importantly, a man needs a woman in his life or he's seen as a failure. This is where men need to stop being stupid simps
I made a thread about this topic today:

Case in point:
First rule of being a blackpilled incel is conveniently ignoring cases like that of Johnny Depp. JFL. Most incels are bluepilled. Blackpill is just a cope they latch onto to feel superior to normies.

Cope. But I understand I don't think I could be sane dealing with these cheating swindling whores
Hearing them talk is Enough to put them in collars outside at the barn hideout.

This thread puts the present you suddenly into the shoes of a sexhaver instead of going off what you would be like had you been indoctrinated to be one of them yourself. You would not have the opinions and feelings towards them you have if you had not been ostracized. More importantly, almost every incel I have met is ironically, given what IT says, way way more perceptive of personality than normies. We have nothing else to judge someone on. If someone sucks, they can do nothing for you. So they suck and you hate them.
A lot of things are cope. I try to oppose bias in my life. That is my cope. I think most users here think they hate women because they are smarter than sexhavers and see it when they don't. They are but that is not why, the reason why is because you did not get the same development, and instead developed depth they do not have, and by comparison, they are always going to seem poorly fleshed out. There's no way sexhavers only don't hate women because we are smart and they are dumb. Or that we are awakened to a truth. They see the same person we do and don't give a shit because their personality is not as substantial to them as ours is to us. All you have is personality as incel. That's it. But you would not have done so if you were not incel tier and then women being annoying even if they stayed the exact same level of annoying would not be at all noticeable to you. While they have about 5 different things to choose from. More importantly, personality is the SOLE facet of a persons being that we will ever get to experience when we meet other people. It's that and that's it. We do not get to say 'well she is dumb as a brick but has a rockin bod I can touch' or 'she is popular and that benefits me to be in her circle'. We never will so it does not matter. Only personality is what we see. They see many other things. If I had been included then I wouldn't give a shit about it, and I would not be the person I am. We say foids have shallow tastes in games and they do. True. But. If you were included you would not have advanced taste in games to even perceive in the first place that they are being annoying or saying stupid shit. You would have been having fun, and for an hour a day you'd just play COD multiplayer, know nothing else, and not be bothered. Chads knowledge of games is just as good as theirs, and there are many threads saying chads personality is equally fucking infuriatingly shallow and empty of anything substantial from users who had the opportunity to talk to them.
If you hated them in school, same thing. People cope on what they have.
A lot of bad personality can be forgiven for sex. This is part of the blackpill, personality does not matter, and it does not matter to sexhavers perceptions of personality either. Incels however only see personality. There is not one other aspect of a person that affects us in any way. Why would you dig into how shit a person was if you got sex and icecream? In my experience basically every incel is a more fleshed out personality who has advanced tastes, and 90% have a superiority cope over normies who have shit taste, when normies spend max an hour a day developing them, and if I could do something better than sit here figuring out if Fellini's 8 1/2 is better than Synecdoche New York, so would I.

Last edited:
Due to the toxic clown world culture of narcissism.

The perfect Petri dish to breed toxic whores in.
Tell me about it. Society at some point began to turn towards only caring about yourself and no others. Everyone's ego is through the roof for whatever reason. It's like narcissism just became the norm.

"I matter the most, my partner has to respect me."
"My needs need to be met."
"I have standards."

Just "I", "I", "I" and "Me", "Me", "Me" everywhere.

We are reaching new levels of copium once not even thought possible.

As I look more and more at how retarded women are; I can't help but begin to feel bad for the retards that have to try and get laid these days. Imagine how stressful it must be knowing you could be locked up for rape at any time just because the foid felt like you raped her.

Plus, foids are insufferable. Like truly, unbelievably, insufferable. I can't stand them. Talking to them makes me want to rip my hair out. Imagine doing that for an entire 10 or so dates, paying up to 1000 USD just to get in her pants once. I could never.

Normies have to go through hell just to get laid, and for what? God I hate women so much. I hope they all suffer horrible deaths.

I don't even care if the black pill was SOMEHOW miraculously proven to be incorrect. Never in a thousand years would I go through the cuckoldry that normies have to go through every time they want to get laid once.

This just goes to show that being a normie is getting harder and harder. Only Chad can get into women's pants without sacrificing insane amounts of time and money. Even then, Chads aren't stupid, they know how women are, that's why they don't get married to the sluts anymore -- they just pump & dump them.
Faggot

ngl would still betabuxx for pussy

Kys fagot you should be chasing pussy 24/7
It's okay kikecel, you're just as important to me as any other person on here. I still hate your kind though, but you can be the exception.

If I was Chad I would be chasing pussy.

It's okay kikecel, you're just as important to me as any other person on here. I still hate your kind though, but you can be the exception.

If I was Chad I would be chasing pussy.
Careful. Discrimination against the Jewish race is now extremely illegal in most countries

Careful. Discrimination against the Jewish race is now extremely illegal in most countries
DAMN YOU KIKES.

I have to ask, are you actually Jewish though?

KITLER

Hitler reincarnated as a cat but if he didn't you would be in trouble, remember that

That's alright, like I said, even though I despise your kind, you can be the exception.

Just don't kill me with your usury...

That's alright, like I said, even though I despise your kind, you can be the exception.

Just don't kill me with your usury...
I will take every dollar I can from you filthy goyim.

Tell me about it. Society at some point began to turn towards only caring about yourself and no others. Everyone's ego is through the roof for whatever reason. It's like narcissism just became the norm.

"I matter the most, my partner has to respect me."
"My needs need to be met."
"I have standards."

Just "I", "I", "I" and "Me", "Me", "Me" everywhere.
Yeah! True. Everybody wants to be famous and rich. Fucking can't escape normie consumerism.

There was this one streamer who was male, his name was BossManJack. What he would do was that he'd gamble literally all of his life savings away on stream 24/7, and I would always watch because it was just the most hilarious thing to see. I would feel empathy if he was a manlet, but he was like 6'1 as well so I felt zero remorse everytime he would rage on stream.

I'm going off track here, but basically I tried to mess with him one time by getting him to trust me and eventually gain mod, but I kid you not when I say that I had no clue how bad freaks with BPD are until I met him. He literally would go from liking you one minute to accusing you of being a rat who was out to get him. He literally banned me for not responding fast enough to his message.

And he's a MALE. I don't even want the displeasure of ever interacting with a foid with BPD.
yea bpd foids are constantly pms'ing, and having mood swings + sudden bouts of amnesia

really annoying creatures

tbh some incels could probably ascend with them, since they're often v profligate. but they're insufferable company

Thinking you are grateful as a Truecel is a cope which can never end
Better to have a cope concering yourself rather than things which are just to compensate
"Every cope has a End" but ths cope can only come to an end when Grim Reaper comes to you
And get free from suffering forever.

Women have NOTHING to offer to us besides some breadcrumbs of affection and sexual pleasure, and that too they will make us endlessly toil to earn. However, they do present plenty of stress, humiliation, loss of sovereignty, and risk of ruin. They are parasites first and foremost, and it is in their biology to severely rig every transaction with their male cohorts in their favor because their biology is too weak and feeble to give anything back. Only under patriarchal times of poverty, are women righteously and justifiably forced by men to do their fair share by bearing multiple children and carrying out domestic duties. If you're watched period pieces, you'll notice that women who've lived through those times are portrayed as being miserable which proves that they are innately and fundamentally lazy and parasitic. They just don't want to do any work; they just want to have fun.
This, women is a source of pain in my life, not of pleasure

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back