Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Normie teens can't go 20 minutes without getting 50 notifications. [Suicide warning]

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
If you're suicidal do not watch.

While they get 50 notifications in 20 mins my phone can go dry for weeks, not to mention the nophonecels. It was over for them before it even began :feelsrope:

Honestly, getting a notification is a nice little rush of Euphoria.

I never got a notification in my whole life. People don't give a shit about an abomination like me. I never got invited anywhere.

JFL @ having socials as an incel.

Even the incel guy is getting notifications :think:

I get nothin from nobody, 90% of the time I don't even bring my phone anywhere

I never got a notification in my whole life. People don't give a shit about an abomination like me. I never got invited anywhere.
When incels notification mog you , you Know it never began
When incels notification mog you , you Know it never began

these are the people who complain about being alone all the time. lmao.

hopefully they didnt get PTSD from this barbaric experiment

This is what NTmaxxed incels look like

This is fuckin retarded:
the phone is the only thing they can interact with.

Just catfish if you want this to be you. Most peoples online profiles are a bunch of lies anyways.

A bunch of brainless morons.

Just fucking lol I never got a phone until I finished Highschool and went into my second year of university. Had to go to the office to ask to borrow their phone.

Just fucking lol I never got a phone until I finished Highschool and went into my second year of university. Had to go to the office to ask to borrow their phone.
I was raised without phone.
A different world for some. My mom wanted me to buy a phone and I didn't want because she'd break my balls.