Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Can't even ride the bus without getting random blackpills thrown at me

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
I was just quietly sitting in my seat, minding my own business and looking out the window. Then, I heard the dude behind me, talking with somebody else, say, "She just sits in her room and makes money. She just comes home and turns the camera on, she has some stream there or something, and people are sending her gifts and stuff."

Yeah, he was talking about some foid streamer, but then he added, "She's saving it and will take it out when she's 18," and, "Yeah, she's really crafty and capable, I've always said that." Now, I didn't hear everything he said, but from what I heard, he was almost certainly talking about some underage girl doing this, or maybe a mother of that girl, saving money for her daughter when that daughter turns 18:waitwhat:.

And because that wasn't enough:feelsUnreal:, the dude then started talking about one of his friends, saying, "He found himself a new girlfriend after that breakup, some 15-year-old:giga:."

I wasn't even thinking about this website or any of this, in fact I was trying to just relax and not think about anything in particular at all, and then the universe just sends me this ragefuel reminder of how easy women have it and how true Just Be Woman (the only "Just Be" theory that's actually true and nothing can change my mind on this) is:feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:. Just be born with a cunt between your legs, and money and relationships will automatically come to you before you can even legally buy a drink:feelsclown::feelsclown::society::society:.

It's been said a lot on this site, but we simply don't exist in the same reality as women do, at least in terms of lived experiences and understanding of the world. By the time those two chicks are my age, one of them will have spent 10+ years seeing money and expensive gifts as something that simply comes to you because you exist and random strangers are happy and are rewatding you for existing, while the other will probably not even remember what life is like while not being in a relationship and genuinely will not understand how anyone can not be in relationship given how they've always automatically come to her just because she existed:feelsmega::giga::feelsUnreal:. Not to mention that both of them will probably experience what the other is enjoying as well anyway:feelsUnreal::feelsjuice:.

I can't even imagine how much of a different person with a much shinier view of the world I would've been if something like this had happened to me at that age. If, during the time when my daily trials and tribulations oscillated between trying to go a single day without an encounter with my bullies that would've ended with me thinking about suicide (a miraculous feat that, somehow, I've managed to achieve about two or three times in four years or so) somebody started rewarding me just for existing with fucking money and gifts. Or if, as I was getting a crash course in just how inwanted and unattractive I am in my scarce interactions with the opposite gender, some random MILF decided to change that and give me an opportunity to flex on some poor fucker my age by being a literal motherfucker to him, my worldview would never be what it is now. That's how lifechanging just one experience like that would've been to me, and they don't get just one experience like that, their entire lives ever since their mid/late-teens is set to be completely filled with that.

:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Fucking "just don't forget how to breathe" difficulty level they are living on:feelsclown::society::feelsree::feelsUnreal:.

even teenage girls life mog us

You can't escape the blackpill.

It will follow you wherever you go like a whore jb with chad bully.

heard a man died in his bed recently i wish that could be me soon.

I was just quietly sitting in my seat, minding my own business and looking out the window. Then, I heard the dude behind me, talking with somebody else, say, "She just sits in her room and makes money. She just comes home and turns the camera on, she has some stream there or something, and people are sending her gifts and stuff."

Yeah, he was talking about some foid streamer, but then he added, "She's saving it and will take it out when she's 18," and, "Yeah, she's really crafty and capable, I've always said that." Now, I didn't hear everything he said, but from what I heard, he was almost certainly talking about some underage girl doing this, or maybe a mother of that girl, saving money for her daughter when that daughter turns 18:waitwhat:.

And because that wasn't enough:feelsUnreal:, the dude then started talking about one of his friends, saying, "He found himself a new girlfriend after that breakup, some 15-year-old:giga:."

I wasn't even thinking about this website or any of this, in fact I was trying to just relax and not think about anything in particular at all, and then the universe just sends me this ragefuel reminder of how easy women have it and how true Just Be Woman (the only "Just Be" theory that's actually true and nothing can change my mind on this) is:feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:. Just be born with a cunt between your legs, and money and relationships will automatically come to you before you can even legally buy a drink:feelsclown::feelsclown::society::society:.

It's been said a lot on this site, but we simply don't exist in the same reality as women do, at least in terms of lived experiences and understanding of the world. By the time those two chicks are my age, one of them will have spent 10+ years seeing money and expensive gifts as something that simply comes to you because you exist and random strangers are happy and are rewatding you for existing, while the other will probably not even remember what life is like while not being in a relationship and genuinely will not understand how anyone can not be in relationship given how they've always automatically come to her just because she existed:feelsmega::giga::feelsUnreal:. Not to mention that both of them will probably experience what the other is enjoying as well anyway:feelsUnreal::feelsjuice:.

I can't even imagine how much of a different person with a much shinier view of the world I would've been if something like this had happened to me at that age. If, during the time when my daily trials and tribulations oscillated between trying to go a single day without an encounter with my bullies that would've ended with me thinking about suicide (a miraculous feat that, somehow, I've managed to achieve about two or three times in four years or so) somebody started rewarding me just for existing with fucking money and gifts. Or if, as I was getting a crash course in just how inwanted and unattractive I am in my scarce interactions with the opposite gender, some random MILF decided to change that and give me an opportunity to flex on some poor fucker my age by being a literal motherfucker to him, my worldview would never be what it is now. That's how lifechanging just one experience like that would've been to me, and they don't get just one experience like that, their entire lives ever since their mid/late-teens is set to be completely filled with that.

:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Fucking "just don't forget how to breathe" difficulty level they are living on:feelsclown::society::feelsree::feelsUnreal:.
lol but it do be like that

the latest news that i heard about 15-16 year old girls, was that one of them freaked out and called Child Protection Services on her parents because they wouldn't let her fuck her new boyfriend, causing her to be separated from her own family

try comparing that with an oldcel's life and attitude towards life (accepting anything and everything like a good cuck)

the latest news that i heard about 15-16 year old girls, was that one of them freaked out and called Child Protection Services on her parents because they wouldn't let her fuck her new boyfriend,
end this world.

That life of hers is dogshit, but she is likely intellectually stunted to a point in which such a existence is acceptable to her.

There is nothing positive about that livelyhood except her (((material well-being)))

Once again the blackpill came to collect
:society:

I once went to a fancy barber because I wanted a good haircut, he told me that he has a female friend with 200k followers.
They send her clothes, she uploads a picture wearing them, she gets payed 2-5000k.
Social media was the biggest mistake of humanity, mang.

honestly, you are genuinely a different tier of human and class of citizen if you are born female during this time period

you are even allowed way more chances at self-actualization. like imagine that instead of live streaming as a "creative hobby", her hobby was painting or something like that.
her paintings would probably suck, but here's the thing, she would get the same support and dicksucking from her family and surroundings.

meanwhile the pressure on a young man would be much higher to drop the painting and get a real job, and indeed with absolutely no support AT ALL coming in from any direction, that would be the most reasonable way to go for him. it would be practical for him to not have any passions, to not self-actualize, to not think very much. this even though his chances at getting far in art and creativity are higher.

ain't that a bitch?

They must shower regularly and have excellent personalities. :D

Once again the blackpill came to collect
:society:
It truly did, brutally so:feelsbadman:.

honestly, you are genuinely a different tier of human and class of citizen if you are born female during this time period

you are even allowed way more chances at self-actualization. like imagine that instead of live streaming as a "creative hobby", her hobby was painting or something like that.
her paintings would probably suck, but here's the thing, she would get the same support and dicksucking from her family and surroundings.

meanwhile the pressure on a young man would be much higher to drop the painting and get a real job, and indeed with absolutely no support AT ALL coming in from any direction, that would be the most reasonable way to go for him. it would be practical for him to not have any passions, to not self-actualize, to not think very much. this even though his chances at getting far in art and creativity are higher.

ain't that a bitch?
:yes::yes::yes:

They must shower regularly and have excellent personalities. :D
Indeed, I can't imagine any other reason for why someone would be able to live such a privileged and worry-free life:feelsahh::feelsYall:.

You can't escape the blackpill.

It will follow you wherever you go like a whore jb with chad bully.