Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normie on reddit gets blown the fuck off by his girlfriend about the height issue, his GF said: "We should't have kids because we're both short."

• Thread starter NeetSupremacist
  • Start date
NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★

She's probably living with him because he provides her with money and shelter.

What bullying did that roastie get for being short

LOL be born genetically superior or die

sadly, she's right in a way. Of course lack of height wouldn't be a problem if we lived in less superficial times, but in today's day and age it's almost a guarantee for inceldom. Bet the foid's gonna dump him for a guy that's at least 6'0 and get impregnated by him, then come crawling back once she's spawned that guy's off spring

lmao
at least he has a foid tho

That entire thread is full of meme-tier copes.

Get height or die

Should've coped by getting a vasectomy cuz kids would cramp up my style and perpetuate women's role as baby makers anyway:soy::soy:, lots of numale manlets are doing this

Height is critical.

So if he was taller she would be willing to have kids. :lul:

I agree with the women. Short men should be sterilized. I say this as a 5'5 curry

She's probably living with him because he provides her with money and shelter.

Lol if she were in a relationship with a Tall Chad for sure she Will has sex like rabbit with the Chad and get pregnant like 1000 times with the Chad lol, she really said you are shortly i wish i can have hard sex with tall Chad and not you manlet

I agree with the women. Short men should be sterilized. I say this as a 5'5 curry
My entire family are manlet and all their children are much taller than them, manletism is not only because genetics it has to be with malnutrition or stress when young also.

3 years of a relationship and he just now finds out she dosent want to have kids with him because he is short just goes to show you that you hardly know a foid even if you have been dating for 3 years

Wouldn't manlets increase the odds of having a short daughter? it's like no one takes this into consideration as far as i know shorter foids are more desirable generally.

she would happily have kids with giga chad

I was overdosing on blackpills left and right just browsing the relationship advice sub for the past two days. If you ever need to introduce people to the blackpill, don’t mention the name of the concept or any incel jargon, just show them the relationship advice sub.

I was overdosing on blackpills left and right just browsing the relationship advice sub for the past two days. If you ever need to introduce people to the blackpill, don’t mention the name of the concept or any incel jargon, just show them the relationship advice sub.
Just went there and glanced over the 3 threads at the top. JFL

I predict that as time goes on, her instincts will kick in and she’ll either settle for his short kids, or dump him for a 6’0+ guy to have tall kids. Depends on her looks.. if tall guys want her, she’s gonna be theirs.

tbh the thought of not having kids probabaly keeps her up at night, so I’m sure she’ll leave her boyfriend if any 6’0”+ guy shows the slightest interest in her

Poor guy is probably 5'11 jfl

Lmao even this brainless foids know how genetics are work