Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normie hate thread

Invalidusername

Invalidusername

Banned
-
Hate thread for those who have suffered because of normans

Ofc there's like a handful of decent ones but,
I think a good amount of us has been collectively fucked over by normans through various forms such as bullying, mocking, ostracisation, socially excluding, neglecting, shunning us for not having the same interests, and in general treating us like shit for being a low status male

This in turn results in serious life long mental disorders, which results in us becoming socially inept and so on.

Normans are relentless. What's your experience like?

In school the only time I ever had a chance to met other people Normies only ever used me for comic relief and I kept trying to jester around I would act like a complete faggot to try to make them laugh I would make gay sex jokes to see If I would fit in with them but nada they just roasted me back and told me too fuck off back alone to the lonely table over and over again. I tried to be socially accepted by them only to have never been accepted by them jfl at me back in the days I gave up on incel friends to try to join normies to get laid but I ended up losing both my incel friends and now I am alone. JFL at having Autism.

90% of all normies need to die tbh

90% of all normies need to die tbh
Oy vey bad goy stay back in your place we need those zero digit IQ slaves to work on the plantations and program NWO technocracy for us Rabbi's

Normie men are the worst. Always trying their best to subtly mog you socially by putting you down. I hate normie men with a passion (srs) like you OP (semi srs).

Stories? Too many to tell. Any job I've ever had normie men have been passively bullying me to the point of rage.

told me too fuck off back alone to the lonely table over and over again
JFL at having Autism.
absolutely brutal
Always trying their best to subtly mog you socially by putting you down.
They put you down all for some fucking dumb validation and temporary social status (srs). They have to always reaffirm their place with their norman peers (srs fr) and will go as far as pushing you again and again to do so (ded srs)

They're so relentless at times(ngl ded srs fr)

but nada they just roasted me back and told me too fuck off back alone to the lonely table over and over again
Suifuel.
Reminded me of the time in high-school where I decided to sit down at the normie table. Two left immediately and within minutes a full table of people had made excuses to leave and left me sitting alone at the table.

Suffered from normie friends who were dating down horribly, and wanted me to get involved in that shit

Suifuel.
Reminded me of the time in high-school where I decided to sit down at the normie table. Two left immediately and within minutes a full table of people had made excuses to leave and left me sitting alone at the table.
Extreme suifuel

Death to all fucking normies

Normies always putting me down, that's very familiar to me

Normie men are the worst. Always trying their best to subtly mog you socially by putting you down
This.JFL at having normie friends as incel,they don't care about you

fucking normies always try to put me down while at the sam time lick chad's ass

Normies ruin everything they touch. Videogames and movies get dumbed down for them, humour has to be made blunt and inoffensive and any discussion even slightly outside mainstream topics is impossible with them.

fucking normies always try to put me down while at the sam time lick chad's ass
They will do everything to appease and appeal to those who they percive to be their superiors. I'm sure we all seen the flock of normies that pamper the chads and stacys when we were at school.

Stories? Too many to tell. Any job I've ever had normie men have been passively bullying me to the point of rage.
I can't even get a job because I am facially disfigured and the normies that interview you have absolutely no souls. Ants have more souls than Normies.
Normies ruin everything they touch. Videogames and movies get dumbed down for them, humour has to be made blunt and inoffensive and any discussion even slightly outside mainstream topics is impossible with them.
My parents and I hate them so fucking much.. have to castrate my mind around them.. infuriating doesn't even begin to describe the utter anger at not being able to express anything to anyone close to me. Time and time again they prove to me that if I dare go anywhere outside the box they prepared for me they immediately punish me and blame me for everything. My sister is a golden girl though, holidays, house, shopping sprees, you name it, my cuck father has bought it for both my mom and my sister, multiple times. Hate that stupid cunt.

Last edited:
I disagree. It's all looks. If anyone of us woke up and weren't ugly our lives would be complete 180s. Tom cruise and Dolph Lundgren were bullied and then they became attractive and their lives changed.

The social exclusion hurts the most. I hate going somewhere alone and seeing people with either a gf or tons of friends like it was no big deal to arrange that. I have friends but it’s like pulling teeth getting them to do what I want to do, especially as a group.

As far a a girl, well I’m on incels.co so...

The social exclusion hurts the most. I hate going somewhere alone and seeing people with either a gf or tons of friends like it was no big deal to arrange that.
I totally relate to this when i am out in public.
Only retribution can bring balance to that.

The social exclusion hurts the most. I hate going somewhere alone and seeing people with either a gf or tons of friends like it was no big deal to arrange that. I have friends but it’s like pulling teeth getting them to do what I want to do, especially as a group.

As far a a girl, well I’m on incels.co so...

Fuck normies and nerd normies especially. They pretend they're better than us for a pathetic self esteem boost when in reality they are just as subhuman/ugly(or even more. These weak simp SJW faggots will get theirs too one day. They are the cuckiest of cucks.

Last edited:
Fuck normies and nerd normies especially. They pretend they're better than us for a pathetic self esteem boost when in reality they are just as subhuman/ugly(or even more. These weak simp SJW faggots will get theirs too one day. They are the cuckiest of cucks.
Nerdy normies are blue pilled incels in denial.
They just have a more wide social circle, it gives them a sense of importance.
Arrogant cuckolds.

Arrogant pushy normies are such tryhard faggots. They do the absolute most just to get some cheap "thrill" and/or validation from their friend group. This is usually the case from kids and teenagers especially(I fucking hate kids who are rude asses for the sake of it thinking it's funny). But if I punched the fuck out of a little shit for being edgy and doing stupid shit to mess with me then I'd be wrong huh? Oh well :feelswhat:. People are just lucky I don't want to go to jail man.

Last edited:
Nice to see this normalfag hate thread still going

Ded srs