Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normcuck trait: they don't understand statistics

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
There was a stabbing in Japan, by a foid. Story here if you want to read it:

I first learned of this news on Instagram (yes, I have IG, fuck off). And in the comments, one idiot comments "I thought Japan was the safest country in the world?", followed by several other comments about how they were once assaulted in their 10 years of living there, or a foid that got groped, or someones cousins best friends neighbor that got beat up in Osaka, etc etc. Despite what happened, statistically Japan is still a very safe country, precisely because its full of Japanese, yet it amazes me how it only takes ONE incident for normcucks to claim that Japan is as murderous as shitskinned-inhabited shitholes such as Jamaica, El Salvador, or South Africa

Nothing just westerners thinking they are superior, if it happened in Denmark or Norway it wouldn't even make it to Instagram.

she attacked with kitchen knife jfl why did this even make global news
I think because normcuck media wants to divert attention away from nigger and spic countries (whom are the most murderous in the world by far), and proclaim --- see! it happens everywhere!!!

Just normies being the retarded useless fucks they are.

Fucking hate normies for that. They simply are unable to understand that there will be outliars and that these outliars do NOT disprove the rule

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back