Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Normalise public display of penis.

L

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
I wanna clearly mention the benefits of such act. Imagine males walking around with partial or full display of his penis (slang: dick, cock). This will have positive impact on those who have a big penis.
Foids are clearly allowed to do so. Instead of directing them to hide the milkers they are given permission to flaunt it which intimidates the males and make them nervous or distracted.
They also get a massive boost in ego when other looks at them. They like the attention so much they take pictures of them and post them online for likes. Foids clearly capitalises on their body for attention , money and status.
Males should be allowed to diaplay their penis and balls if they wish so. By forcing them otherwise and allowing the counterpart is unfair.
For instance a guy who is facially below average but he is packing a massive dick can proudly show it and gain respect from the people. It can equalise the SMV market in a way.
He can be confident about his attribute.
Lets say a manlet who is made fun of and is laughed behind his back will gain respect if people find out that he has a big dick. It could potentially stop people from bullying him.

OK you first.

What happens if you have small penis? I am trucel so fucked in every aspect.

I don't want to see dicks everywhere.

i'm not gay i don't want to look at dicks

I don't want to see dicks everywhere.
should not matter. for instance the gym guys show their muscles all the time. somebody who dont go to gym can mog them by showing off his big penis if he wants.

i'm not gay i don't want to look at dicks
its about halo. many chads have tiny dick. For once those who are facially unattracive or manlets can have the chance to gain repect and validation from the opposite sex, friends and families. Like if I had a big dick I want people to say oh wow you have a huge dick. It will help me gain confidence.

its about halo. many chads have tiny dick. For once those who are facially unattracive or manlets can have the chance to gain repect and validation from the opposite sex, friends and families. Like if I had a big dick I want people to say oh wow you have a huge dick. It will help me gain confidence.
i don't give a fuck it's still gay as fuck, you must have exhibitionism fetish

i don't give a fuck it's still gay as fuck, you must have exhibitionism fetish
tell that to the foids who exhibits their booty and titty all the time. Its not just about showing your dick but having a chance to garner respect and asscension .

Last edited:
should not matter. for instance the gym guys show their muscles all the time. somebody who dont go to gym can mog them by showing off his big penis if he wants.
I don't have a big penis, when it's soft it's small.

The closest thing to this are public urinals in the Netherlands

Penis: