Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion >NOOOOOO NOT MY ETIKAERINOOOOOOO

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
>NOOOOOO NOT MY ETIKAERINOOOOOOO HE WORKED SO HARD TO BE AN OVERREACTING ANIME OBSESSED BLACK MAN ON THE INTERNET!!!! ITS NOT LIKE HE GOT EASILY REPLACED BY THE OTHER THOUSAND BLACK GUYS WHO TOOK ONE ACTING CLASS IN HIGH SCHOOL!!! YOU'RE DEFILING HIS LEGACY!!! STOPMAKING NFTS STOP IT STOP IT STOOOOOOOOOOP
4wjY6jb.png

>NOOOOOO NOT MY ETIKAERINOOOOOOO HE WORKED SO HARD TO BE AN OVERREACTING ANIME OBSESSED BLACK MAN ON THE INTERNET!!!! ITS NOT LIKE HE GOT EASILY REPLACED BY THE OTHER THOUSAND BLACK GUYS WHO TOOK ONE ACTING CLASS IN HIGH SCHOOL!!! YOU'RE DEFILING HIS LEGACY!!! STOPMAKING NFTS STOP IT STOP IT STOOOOOOOOOOP
4wjY6jb.png
Nigga was like 6'6 and still roped, fucking pussy quit life on God-Mode

Literary who?
Nigga was like 6'6 and still roped, fucking pussy quit life on God-Mode
He wouldnt survive one week in manlets body.

Dude was fragile as fuck and roped after little bit of drama lmao

4wjY6jb.png
made me kek ngl :feelsLSD::feelskek:

it's over for him

He was a genuinely nice person. Mental illness takes no prisoners.

4wjY6jb.png
Nigga what :feelswhat: