Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Noodlewhores physically abuse their babies to make them look more white

:feelskek: When I took World History in high school I had a noodlewhore teacher (not sure if Chinese) who taught us the practice was stopped when Christian missionaries arrived in the 1800s and reformed it. Basically white men saved them from rice men. She actually had a lot to say about misogyny in Asian history lol. But I didn't pay attention in that class much.
In reality it was noodlewhores who did this shit all along. In 200 years they will show pictures of noodles mutilating their eyes and pinching their noses and blame Asian men for it.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/unk4d2/over_a_million_likes_on_tiktok_asian_woman_trying/

Daily reminder noodlewhores are soulless evil demons. Worst part about this shit is that it doesn't even work: you can't get a white nose by pinching it jfl. They also try this shit with their sons and make them jump rope and drink milk to make them taller. Of course this doesn't work either as it's all genetics you dumb bitches :feelstastyman:

By the way, this is the same shit they did in the past with footbinding, which they blame on ricecels now. Pathetic two-faced whores.

No wonder i was made to drink copious amounts of milk throughout childhood and adolescence :dafuckfeels:

No wonder i was made to drink copious amounts of milk throughout childhood and adolescence :dafuckfeels:

just force your asian son who is in 90% likelihood lactose-intolerant to drink milk theory.
noodlewhores need to learn that not all white liquids that come from white things, like milk from cows and cum from white men, is good.
they just drink milk because whites do it when in fact milk fucks up rice and noodle digestive systems.

same goes for "democracy," "christianity," and "feminism," other white concepts that may work for whites to a degree but not for east asians.
east asian societies need to worship kami and be controlled under a single smart dictator to flourish.

noodlewhores need to learn that not all white liquids that come from white things, like milk from cows and cum from white men, is good.
This legit made me laugh :feelskek:

Honestly the thought process of noodles is very similar to cargo cults: they see cumskins drink milk and be tall -> they think their son will be tall too if he just drinks milk. They see basketball players being tall -> they send their sons to play basketball so they grow taller :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

just force your asian son who is in 90% likelihood lactose-intolerant to drink milk theory.
they just drink milk because whites do it when in fact milk fucks up rice and noodle digestive systems.

same goes for "democracy," "christianity," and "feminism," other white concepts that may work for whites to a degree but not for east asians.
east asian societies need to worship kami and be controlled under a single smart dictator to flourish.
Christianity is not white. It is brown:feelsugh:
This legit made me laugh :feelskek:

Honestly the thought process of noodles is very similar to cargo cults: they see cumskins drink milk and be tall -> they think their son will be tall too if he just drinks milk. They see basketball players being tall -> they send their sons to play basketball so they grow taller :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
I wonder how many of them realize that whitu cocku onry is the true reason.
In reality it was noodlewhores who did this shit all along.
Why did they do it?

Christianity is not white. It is brown:feelsugh:

was spread by an italian to china and brought over to korea.
that religion is so co-opted by whites, it's basically white now.

plus, jesus is represented as white chad anyway.
why do you think that religion is so alluring to koreans?

a dangerous belief system that encourages asians to justify their natural nonconfrontational behaviors, turn the other cheek, and give their noodlewhores to their neighbors.

Last edited:
was spread by an italian to china and brought over to korea.
Italians are not that white my nigga. I've had Asian women confuse me for being White despite me being iraqi. I'm pretty sure most Asians consider Turks and Jews and Iranians o be white anyways
that religion is so co-opted by whites, it's basically white now.
Nah. It's still brown.
plus, jesus is represented as white chad anyway.
He isn't. Most depiction show him as a med.
View attachment Spas_vsederzhitel_sinay.jpg.webp
why do you think that religion is so alluring to Koreans
Idk

Italians are not that white my nigga. I've had Asian women confuse me for being White despite me being iraqi. I'm pretty sure most Asians consider Turks and Jews and Iranians o be white anyways
yeah they definitely do consider those things to be white.
we're talking about what asians consider white after all.

Nah. It's still brown.
^^^

He isn't. Most depiction show him as a med.
View attachment 612806
not in asian countries they don't depict him like that. my aunt's bathroom was a white chad picture of jesus.

because it makes them more white in their minds and they love being mind-colonized by superior whites.
also they love turning the other cheek and the association of weakness with virtue from new testament.

Ironic you say that while posting with a Trunks avatar (a blonde Hapa):feelshaha:

That's what I meant. They're too pussy to get it, which kinda means they dont care enough to breed

Bullshit. Utter bullshit, and I'm amazed you'd even say that. It's better to improve your race's genetics by mixing with superior races.

This is why Somalis mixed with Arabs are BETTER than pure Somalis

1050887_483823_450319785038217_1081765473_n_jpg7708582e4833c2d940e30a89edbb2f04
DSC_4348c_0.jpg

This is why Anatolians mixed with Albanians are BETTER than pure Anatolians

View attachment 612358View attachment 612359

This is why Indians mixed with Iranians are BETTER than pure Indians.

_87467370_87467202.jpg
group-of-happy-gypsy-indian-children-desert-village-india-picture-id507276910

And, of course, this is why a Mulatto like you is better than a pure Nigger.

Why not?

No it isn't JFL:feelskek: It's best to improve your genetics

No, if Japanese MEN are breeding white WOMEN, that is not cuckholdry. That is conquest. When Ottomans and Barbar Pirates captured and fucked white slave girls, that was cuckholdry according to you??? lmao
According to your semantics,the best looking individuals are always the ones with caucasian features.So why bother racemixing? It's not the best if all non -whites stop breeding and the only people will be the one with white features?

According to your semantics,the best looking individuals are always the ones with caucasian features.So why bother racemixing? It's not the best if all non -whites stop breeding and the only people will be the one with white features?
Because mulattos and hapas and eurabians can potentially mog Europeans. I want to beautify thr other races

yeah they definitely do consider those things to be white.
we're talking about what asians consider white after all.
Asians don't consider Turks and Iranians to be white lol.

i should read a book about this or something.
i see other races as alien and inhuman due to how they treat me so i make mistakes in grading whiteness.
It's not exactly logical. Greeks and Turks basically look the same, yet Greeks are seen as white while Turks are not (by Asians as well).

Making your nose less wide by simply rubbing on it? :feelskek:

Foid logic :foidSoy:

The vast majority of noodlewhores in America hate themselves.

how is this abuse? my mother tried putting a clamp on my nose so it wouldnt grow and i wish i had put the clamp on because then the jewish genes came in and well :feelskek:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/unk4d2/over_a_million_likes_on_tiktok_asian_woman_trying/

Daily reminder noodlewhores are soulless evil demons. Worst part about this shit is that it doesn't even work: you can't get a white nose by pinching it jfl. They also try this shit with their sons and make them jump rope and drink milk to make them taller. Of course this doesn't work either as it's all genetics you dumb bitches :feelstastyman:

By the way, this is the same shit they did in the past with footbinding, which they blame on ricecels now. Pathetic two-faced whores.

Fucking noodlewhores need to be raped and beaten :reeeeee::feelsping:

how is this abuse? my mother tried putting a clamp on my nose so it wouldnt grow and i wish i had put the clamp on because then the jewish genes came in and well :feelskek:
:dafuckfeels:

Asians don't consider Turks and Iranians to be white lol.
I read some story of a green eyed turk killing his Japanese wife in Japan. So idk about that. I've also had some noodlewhores and rice men think I was white

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back